Page 674 of 680 FirstFirst ... 174574624664671672673674675676677 ... LastLast
Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 6800

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Large One View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The strikes are about safety. They haven't been balloted on pay yet.
    They have as per ASLEF's own report.
    'Cause I know that you know that we know they don't know what's going on.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Carrot Cruncher View Post
      They have as per ASLEF's own report.
      This is an example of ASLEF's appallingly poor communication. The RMT are no better. They have since clarified the position.

It is about pay insofar there are two parallel sets of talks going on. One set is about safety and DOO, the other is about the annual pay review.

The DfT have decided to lump them together in one 'take it or leave it' offer. The safety and DOO terms are unacceptable, so the offer is rejected. The 23.8% conditional pay offer is therefore irrelevant.

They haven't been balloted on the annual pay review. That bit they did make crystal clear to their members.
      The Albion Roar on Twitter
      New radio show on Radio Reverb 97.2FM - 'Move On Up'. Mod, soul, ska, Northern, jazz. Every other Saturday at 7pm

0 Not allowed!
      This is an example of ASLEF's appallingly poor communication. The RMT are no better. They have since clarified the position.

It is about pay insofar there are two parallel sets of talks going on. One set is about safety and DOO, the other is about the annual pay review.

The DfT have decided to lump them together in one 'take it or leave it' offer. The safety and DOO terms are unacceptable, so the offer is rejected. The 23.8% conditional pay offer is therefore irrelevant.

They haven't been balloted on the annual pay review. That bit they did make crystal clear to their members.
      Not sure that last sentence is true. @Deadly Danson seemed to think it WAS over pay and ASLEF are being clumsy. Like I said yesterday, ASLEF have muddied the waters. This supports that view.

Again, I think Mick Whelen should be subject to a vote of no confidence as he's being out-thought by a bunch of clowns at DaFT.
      'Cause I know that you know that we know they don't know what's going on.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Carrot Cruncher View Post
      Not sure that last sentence is true. @Deadly Danson seemed to think it WAS over pay and ASLEF are being clumsy. Like I said yesterday, ASLEF have muddied the waters. This supports that view.

Again, I think Mick Whelen should be subject to a vote of no confidence as he's being out-thought by a bunch of clowns at DaFT.
      The ballot wasn't over the pay offer as such - i.e we didn't vote on whether to accept the pay increase but rather on the lack of an offer that didn't include the DOO etc terms and conditions changes.

1 Not allowed!
      The strike is over the 2016 pay award I believe and if it's accepted it means that the drivers terms and conditions automatically accept DOO as the default method of working
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      There are so many calls for the government to carry out its duty and intervene in the dispute. Southern and the RMT had an agreement over a year ago to end the dispute, and the government torpedoed it. It's the only time the government has got directly involved in the dispute.
      its funny keep parroting this lie, even though the RMT walked out and their members already lost out.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
      Unused sub REMF 4

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      its funny keep parroting this lie, even though the RMT walked out and their members already lost out.
      On the day after. Southern went to to the DfT with what they & the RMT had agreed on during the day that evening, come back the following day and reject it. RMT Then walked out.
      Why DON'T YOU ALL JUST
      Forza la Viola, Forza Fiorentina!!!
      Worthing Raiders RFC!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      The strike is over the 2016 pay award I believe and if it's accepted it means that the drivers terms and conditions automatically accept DOO as the default method of working
      I believe is the correct answer,LUL shiny arse tried the same tactic a few years back with night tube,that blew up in their faces and over 900 new jobs were created.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
      On the day after. Southern went to to the DfT with what they & the RMT had agreed on during the day that evening, come back the following day and reject it. RMT Then walked out.
      so say RMT to save face from their appalling handling of the dispute.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

0 Not allowed!

I'd love to earn enough to think that 23.8% payrise was irrelevant.....