Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southern Rail STRIKE details

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is there a strike today? Could have fooled me. Pretty much full service running this morning

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Is there a strike today? Could have fooled me. Pretty much full service running this morning

The forgotten Uckfield line seems to have a full service so far.

The guard/OBS/whatever on my train has a RMT pin badge on his jacket. Did he forget or just fed up with their bullshit like the rest of us?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
RMT strike planned for 4th April according to ArseGas

The RMT strikes have very little impact to service so I would not be too concerned.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
General secretary Mick Cash said he was seeking "genuine and serious talks".

HA HA HA... No one takes Mickey boy seriously though....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Biggest cause of the recent improvement in rail services by a country mile was the huge dent in the parent company's share price. The RMT action is increasingly irrelevent now and I feel genuinely desperately sorry for the rank and file members being lead down into that dead end by their union. Only ASLEF have the power to grind the South to a halt, which is why the company are falling over themselves to reach an agreement to keep the trains running. RMT war in the South is patently lost, and now has to move North. But who in Westminster or the media really cares very much what happens in the North? As always, down to ASLEF to up the ante..

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Just corrected that for you

#muttonhead

The #muttonhead is Mick 'Coward' Cash who today refused to talk to his members customers about what THEY want. Why ? Because he knows he'd get lynched if he ever dared to travel on a commuter train. He's clearly too stupid to understand his members work in a SERVICE industry.

*** Awaits some 'amusing' edit of his post by Ernest that shows how far up Cash's backside Ernest's head really is ***

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The #muttonhead is Mick 'Coward' Cash who today refused to talk to his members customers about what THEY want. Why ? Because he knows he'd get lynched if he ever dared to travel on a commuter train. He's clearly too stupid to understand his members work in a SERVICE industry.

*** Awaits some 'amusing' edit of his post by Ernest that shows how far up Cash's backside Ernest's head really is ***

U OK hun ?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

He is THICK...And so is Enrest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here