Page 599 of 646 FirstFirst ... 99499549589596597598599600601602609 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 6453

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Danson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And that, purely and simply, is utter bollocks if you'd taken the time to read even some of the arguments on here.
    I have read all the arguments both on here and in the press. As far as I can see it is a political strike - well certainly it is from the RMT's point of view even though according to Lynch the president of the RMT "does not speak for the members" as he alleged in the TV debate the other night. Sounds like they need a new president then who DOES speak for the members.
    We learned more from a three minute record baby than we ever learned in school

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Slut Faced Whores Tony Meolas Loan Spell's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      The RMT are generally recognised as the more militant of the two and a throwback to the 70s. ASLEF are quite mild so if they are pissed off then its with valid reason.
      Sir RANTSALOT
      BIN THE FINN or we sleepwalk into league one ambition.

REMF quiz Runners up 2011, WINNERS 2013, Runners up 2014.

0 Not allowed!
      Associated Society of Locomotive Engineers and Firemen.

No drivers today could engineer anything on a train and we haven't had anyone stoke a fire on a regular service train for 50 years.
      Shows us how out of date they are.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      Associated Society of Locomotive Engineers and Firemen.

No drivers today could engineer anything on a train and we haven't had anyone stoke a fire on a regular service train for 50 years.
      Shows us how out of date they are.
      Quite right. Argument won. I'll tell my colleagues to stand down.

0 Not allowed!
      Quite right. Argument won. I'll tell my colleagues to stand down.
      If you could. See if you can appeal to a common decency and respect for fellow man that seems to be as old fashioned and out of date as their full title.
      Your refusal to consider even the slightest, most reasonable criticism of the Unions throughout this thread sums up on microcosm why nobody is supporting the unions (or the govt or Southern) on this.
      Last edited by The Clamp; 11-01-2017 at 10:44.

0 Not allowed!
      whatever the arguments and whoever wins them when the strikers decide to go back it will still be a shite service
      neuter and microchip and keep your cats in at night and just in case you lose one of the little buggers
      anyone who loses a cat can contact me by pm.
      ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      If you could. See if you can appeal to a common decency and respect for fellow man that seems to be as old fashioned and out of date as their full title.
      Your refusal to consider even the slightest, most reasonable criticism of the Unions throughout this thread sums up on microcosm why nobody is supporting the unions (or the govt or Southern) on this.
      If you've read my posts and my reasons for striking you will know that it's out of respect for passengers and their safety and security that we are striking. Disagree if you want but that's the truth. The unions are not beyond reproach at all but someone has to stand up and say, "this is wrong". And I'll leave you with this report highlighting just one of the reasons why a lot of people believe so strongly. http://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/ne...ours-1-7766876

1 Not allowed!
      If you've read my posts and my reasons for striking you will know that it's out of respect for passengers and their safety and security that we are striking. Disagree if you want but that's the truth. The unions are not beyond reproach at all but someone has to stand up and say, "this is wrong". And I'll leave you with this report highlighting just one of the reasons why a lot of people believe so strongly. http://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/ne...ours-1-7766876
      Not sure why you bother with The Troll, you're just wasting your time

0 Not allowed!
      Hahahaha! I've read it all now! Driver got out to say he was not trained to help her. Not trained to lift a piece of metal sheeting over to the door and give her a push up the ramp? He could have easily helped her but he's got a very good reason not to help hasn't he.
      The driver is squarely at fault here. Dispicable to leave someone in a wheelchair on the platform for two hours just to point score.
      Together (sometimes) Thunder Bolt's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      Not sure why you bother with The Troll, you're just wasting your time
      I agree with Ernest. That poster isn't interested in your explanations. Don't waste your time.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!