Page 585 of 680 FirstFirst ... 85485535575582583584585586587588595635 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 6800
    Members

1 Not allowed!
    https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/DOO...cPHpQ6zr_FEPiA

Trains will be fooked up more than normal tomorrow. Whats happens with gtr trying to rush out doo

• North Stand Chat

advertising

A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      THE F***ING C***S HAVE TAKEN ALL THE RUSH HOUR VICTORIA TO BRIGHTON TRAINS OFF THE TIMETABLE. ALL OF THEM. WANKERS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      write to your MP. and the neighbouring MPs, noting that the impact to their constituents as Brighton residents will have to take up other services to get to changes. looks like they are shuttling you between stations where you can then pick up the Thameslink.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by albionite View Post
      https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/DOO...cPHpQ6zr_FEPiA

Trains will be fooked up more than normal tomorrow. Whats happens with gtr trying to rush out doo
      ORR. Is that the Office of the Rail Regulator?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by AK74 View Post
      ORR. Is that the Office of the Rail Regulator?
      Yep, most have been given no training and guards have already had their licenses taken off them.
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      So now the drivers will only strike for six days this month instead of 12 thus only losing six days pay but it will in reality grid the network to a halt for at least ten days. They REALLY know how to get their customers on side don't they ? Scum, idiotic scum - sack them, sack the conductors, sack Horton and that slapper Doll, sack Grayling and sack Cash. Every single one of them to a man and woman really couldn't give a flying toss about their customers nor the money this is cost hard working business ..... it's cost the company I work for thousands so far but that's not even close to the cool half million it's cost the Albion ..... money that could have been in the transfer kitty. W@nkers each and every one of them.
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by AK74 View Post
      Would the board read 'abgebrochen' instead HT?
      Im not sure. Possibly ausgefallen? I'll ask my teacher.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pasty View Post
      Yes it would. Berlin Friedrichstraße station about 3 weeks ago going back to the airport Only late though granted, not cancelled. I was so stunned a German train was running late I had to get photographic evidence

Attachment 80785
      That clock looks photoshopped
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pasty View Post
      Yes it would. Berlin Friedrichstraße station about 3 weeks ago going back to the airport Only late though granted, not cancelled. I was so stunned a German train was running late I had to get photographic evidence

Attachment 80785
      How was your trip by the way? Did you find a pub showing the game?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      THE F***ING C***S HAVE TAKEN ALL THE RUSH HOUR VICTORIA TO BRIGHTON TRAINS OFF THE TIMETABLE. ALL OF THEM. WANKERS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Just go to Hove
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      the increase in passengers and number of services might suggest otherwise. what that quoted article is really saying is, if you invest in rail franchises the government will cover projected returns even if passenger income drops. i thought that what the union want, more subsidy, but apparently only if its going to bond holders rather than private companies.

theres the crux of the matter, the system is Victorian and beyond its capacity. BML2 is a pipe dream because it wouldn't be remotely cost effective (unless you want more tax payer subsidy) and little used outside peak, and still face the fundamental problem of bottle neck around Croydon. the investment is needed to improve track and signalling to get more trains through there and fix the recurring issues along the rest of the line (always seems to be the same 2 or 3 spots, though i dont know how accurately they report where issues are). this is why Gatwick second runway would have been such a good thing, the cash would have been there to fix this.
      The Victorians actually built what should now be a working BML2. It has since been broken up, with Uckfield to London Bridge being a shadow of what it should now be. Not to mention the loat cross links between the current BML and the Uckfield and Tonbridge lines. If those links still existed, the Brighton to London capacity would be an awful lot higher than it is today.

Whether BML2 is cost effective or not needs to be weighed against the necessity for increasing capacity.