Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Nearly Sold Out

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Will Derby sell their allocation of tickets? Or will they pocket the dosh for the play-offs?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yeah, I noticed that.

Presumably they divide the tickets themselves to give their fans a choice. Good idea.

Would be good if the Albion adopted this, with the singing section being a separate block or towards the rear of the section. This may well encourage those that want to sit to attend more games and avoid any ill feeling between those that want to sit or stand

RustyKent

Jun 2, 2014
Herne Bay
Just got a ticket in the north stand. There are 2 available in the family area in the East stand. Need to book adult & child.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I've always thought this is something the club should adopt. It will probably take someone a couple of hours to sort but surely it can't be that difficult to sort out.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Tickets have been popping up all afternoon. The clue is whether the "Buy" box is Orange or greyed out. If it lets you in, then you just have to 'hover' your mouse over each seating section until you find the one with the availability in.

Additional 400 tickets just announced. 10am tomorrow.

PG

Excellent stuff. Fact it's 400 would suggest Derby have indeed taken 2000 despite their website not being updated since reporting an initial 1485.

I'd expect the two be just over half of S1E maybe with a few other randoms.

Was thinking the school shelf may have made general sale for this one, but guess it's gone to the usual kids groups.

Just picked up one of the South Stand tickets of the 400 released.

Glad you got one.

It seems they have already all gone. Was it the whole of S1E offered or just some of it?

If reports on 'Rams Talk' are true then Derby actually sent back 400 of their 1484 allocation. If this was true 1000 of them could fit in S1B and S1C which should mean we can have S1D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here