Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slightly off topic but FAO any marathon runners

djdixon44

Apr 16, 2016
Evening all,

Hope everyone has recovered from the weekend - especially if you ran in the Marathon and congratulations to those who did!

For those looking to remain in peak physical condition ready for the Summer or for those who are seeking new challenges please check out www.starfishraces.com - 3 marathon style events held in one day in Bexhill-on-Sea on Sunday 15th of May!

My old man, a fellow Albion season ticket holder, is one of the organisers behind the event and it has seen great success in each year of its existence. It would be good to get as many Albion runners in as possible but please also pass it on to any avid runners you know!

Cheers,

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Evening all,

Hope everyone has recovered from the weekend - especially if you ran in the Marathon and congratulations to those who did!

For those looking to remain in peak physical condition ready for the Summer or for those who are seeking new challenges please check out www.starfishraces.com - 3 marathon style events held in one day in Bexhill-on-Sea on Sunday 15th of May!

My old man, a fellow Albion season ticket holder, is one of the organisers behind the event and it has seen great success in each year of its existence. It would be good to get as many Albion runners in as possible but please also pass it on to any avid runners you know!

Cheers,

Thanks, looks good - will share on my running club's page. Only issue I can see is a potential clash with the playoff dates (although hope not)

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Thanks, looks good - will share on my running club's page. Only issue I can see is a potential clash with the playoff dates (although hope not)

No matches on Sunday 15th unless you mean getting back from the Saturday 12.30 away game?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here