Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much are you able to focus on life right now?

How is your life focus right now?

• Fully focused

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • Slightly distracted

Votes: 44 21.4%
  • Massively distracted

Votes: 105 51.0%
  • What's that? There's something other than the Albion happening right now?

Votes: 39 18.9%

• Total voters

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Too late, they've defaulted your account.

Worst company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with, complete incompetence.

Well. I only had to spend a couple of minutes on hold, instead of the anticipated twenty minutes. I then discovered that they've had my account down as "non-chargeable" since I moved into my new house in November, despite being notified (I have proof) by the developer that the place was occupied. South East Water (who are the supplier) seem to have managed OK, it's only Southern who can't seem to grasp the concept of "moving".

So now they've finally realised it, I'll be sent a nice bill for six months or so worth of waste water services instead of the standard monthly payments that I was expecting when moving. Sigh.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well. I only had to spend a couple of minutes on hold, instead of the anticipated twenty minutes. I then discovered that they've had my account down as "non-chargeable" since I moved into my new house in November, despite being notified (I have proof) by the developer that the place was occupied. South East Water (who are the supplier) seem to have managed OK, it's only Southern who can't seem to grasp the concept of "moving".

So now they've finally realised it, I'll be sent a nice bill for six months or so worth of waste water services instead of the standard monthly payments that I was expecting when moving. Sigh.

Only 6 months to sort it out? That's pretty good going compared to Southern Water.

Yesterday, as executor of my father-in-laws will I received a rebate cheque from Southern Water for the princely sum of £2.29p. One year, one month and 5 days after he passed away.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
lol. I may still have to try that tonight! I thought she'd be over this long before 16 months though :(

To be fair to her, she doesn't wake up too often now during the night, just when teething.... I got my own back last night and went in to her room and screamed JIRI SCORED A RASPER....

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
I went for "slightly distracted" but it's getting worse. Sitting around "massively distracted" and will be until after the May Day match at this rate.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Can I change my vote?

My answer would now be "Not at all"

Supposed to be going out shopping for a birthday present. Instead I find myself on NSC again, and glancing at Burnley & Boro forums to see the lie of the land. Back to work tomorrow for a couple of early shifts before Saturday. This week is going to be PAINFULLY slow.

Loftslaces

Apr 6, 2016
Graffham
just been eating rice and staring at the league table - Skalaks goal is on continuous loop

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I can't remember the last time I visited the Championship page of BBC Sport this many times in a day

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

As it's their mistake you weren't able to set up your monthly direct debit, you should still have the option to pay a slightly higher monthly amount to take that 6 months into account. The only snag is that you will need to ring back and join their telephone queue again.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Congrats! We're bloody similar then! I've been told to expect end of July!

Dirty buggers..... :lol: still it's cold in October.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Is this going to be the longest week and a bit ever?

Yes.....it can me made to go quicker with a Birmingham win on Friday...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My wife is absolutely sick of me and the sprog talking about football / watching football / reading about football (and she normally quite likes football). I'm hoping to avoid divorce before the end of the season.

I bumped into a Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: supporting mate of mine at the garage yesterday and we spent ten minutes talking about football (he thinks we'll win both games and the title). When I got back my wife asked how his wife and kid were. I had no idea.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Is this going to be the longest week and a bit ever?

I'd quite happily take a fortnight's suspended animation and then wake up and find out what happened after it's all over. This is too tough on the nerves.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My wife is absolutely sick of me and the sprog talking about football / watching football / reading about football (and she normally quite likes football). I'm hoping to avoid divorce before the end of the season.

I bumped into a Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: supporting mate of mine at the garage yesterday and we spent ten minutes talking about football (he thinks we'll win both games and the title). When I got back my wife asked how his wife and kid were. I had no idea.

I think we can all relate to this. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Presumably you gave a standard "Yeah, fine" response to cover it off?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here