Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recurring dream themes:I keep dreaming about tsunamis

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I had a horrific dream a couple of years ago that still makes me shiver now.

Don't recollect the start of it but I suddenly found myself in a scene from "Last Of The Mohicans" but it was Ms Spongy tied up and about to be burned at the stake. I was pleading and in a state but my dad turned up and offered himself up instead. The Mohicans accepted the offer as in the film but instead of us running up the mountain I had to watch my dad get burned.

I remember him saying "it's OK, just leave now, you're safe" but I couldn't and watched him burn.

I woke up as a 35 year old screaming and in a cold sweaty mess. Took a good few weeks to sleep again properly.

Thinking about it now makes me want to not go to sleep tonight. A true nightmare.

That is a bloody cracking movie though. If I was Magwa I would not have let that sort chuck herself. Off the cliff. What a waste.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i had a dream once that scarlett johanssen was giving me a pokey bum **** whilst margot robbie was pouring baby oil all over me and sliding up and down my body wearing nothing but a set of mickey mouse ears........sadly i have not had it again...:down:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I have a recurring dream in which a T Rex chases me. It's terrifying. I have screamed out in my sleep many times as I've been convinced I'm about to become it's lunch, which my longsuffering wife does NOT appreciate.

Now thats strange, because I had exactly the same when I was a kid. It was always on Surrenden Road and it was misty and deserted. Running away was like treacle. I discovered that the way to wake up was run towards it and jump in its mouth, I'd feel it clamp around my waist and then I'd wake up and go into my parents bed.

I did have continuous falling dreams throughout my teens and into adulthood, so I won't do a bunjee or skydive or anything like that on principle :) don't seem to remember many dreams anymore

wangeye

Dec 1, 2014
I just woke up and had a dream burnley won 5-1 on Tuesday strange

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
As Stephen Fry would say: "It means you're gay."

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I have had these dreams for a few years now. Some of them are about being engulfed in them (scary enough) and a few are about escaping from them climbing up hills or observing them from higher ground.

It probably doesn't help by watching quite a few of the Japanese tsunamis videos from five years ago on YouTube.

Does this dream come on in waves?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I dream about this woman, and this dream is always accompanied by a tsunami..............

1249159-johansson__scarlett_108.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have had these dreams for a few years now. Some of them are about being engulfed in them (scary enough) and a few are about escaping from them climbing up hills or observing them from higher ground.

It probably doesn't help by watching quite a few of the Japanese tsunamis videos from five years ago on YouTube.

What recurring themes do you get in your dreams. Do they have any meaning or are they just random sleep events?

I'm not surprised you are worried
newcastle_supporter.jpg

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I keep having a dream about these cowboy types looking for promised land treasure. Chris Hughton sports a poncho and smokes a small cigarillo, Karanka wears a black hat and stares through piercing eyes whilst Dyche grins gormlessly and runs about shouting.
Might make a good film.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
What on earth possessed you to make that discovery? Dream or no dream, I'd be running full pelt in the opposite direction!

:lolol: Not sure, I think they became quite lucid and after it happened once, I realised that was how to stop it. I couldn't run away in that dream anyway. The weirdest thing was that after I woke up I could still kinda feel that my stomach had being crunched.

Yeah, weird as ****, I must have been a strange kid :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here