Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Next Saturday at the Valley

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
what an utter load of rubbish......your club is suffering from 'foreign owner disease' , as someone has already said, if you lot don't want to go, hand your tickets over to real football supporters !

You should be ashamed of that post.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
the fact of the matter is, that too many clubs nowadays, have foreign owners, who, at the drop of a hat, decide change is for the better. What then follows is the demonstrations against this that and the other. Are we all supporting Leeds, Orient, Villa etc , who are suffering the same problems ? Thank God we are owned by a genuine supporter, hopefully we will remain so.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
CALL OFF THE PROTEST! Things are fine at Charlton.. You guys just won the Johnstones Paint Club of the Year! Although this is probably just Johnstones sucking up to you as you will be playing in their nothing tournament next year...

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
go on then, why, pray tell ?

You clearly learned nothing about fan protest whilst we were going through our own troubles. If you had, then you'd be fully supportive of fans organising themselves to address the very issues you are laying at the foot of foreign ownership.

I might point out that Bill Archer was not Belgian, so believe me, underhand management is not the preserve of foreigners.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
the fact of the matter is, that too many clubs nowadays, have foreign owners, who, at the drop of a hat, decide change is for the better. What then follows is the demonstrations against this that and the other. Are we all supporting Leeds, Orient, Villa etc , who are suffering the same problems ? Thank God we are owned by a genuine supporter, hopefully we will remain so.

So how is that the fans fault? Did they pick who the owners would be? It's just bad luck. We all should all be greatful we have a chairman who also supports the club.

valiantphil

Apr 18, 2016
Hi,
Charlton fan in peace.

There will probably be some disruption to the start of the game - there usually is nowadays, so thank you for your understanding of our current crisis.
Don't worry - you will win regardless.

I know there is a brick from CAFC fans on the walkway opposite the main entrance to the Amex - as we have always been supportive of the problems at BHA in the past, and are pleased that things are more stable for you now, and improving.

It will be many years before we play you in a league match again, so until then, good luck and thank you for any support you can show for the protests on Saturday.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

You really are a sad wanker aren't you. Berating fellow fans for wanting to help other fans who went out of their way to help us.

Seriously, **** off if you've nothing better to say. Many on here are so dismissive of you yet you give it the billy big bollocks. Can only think you are well bullied at home or work. 67? Pathetic.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
The only rubbish I have read is from you and not [MENTION=34133]Webbo[/MENTION] the Charlton fan. :shutup:

If you had read the opening post properly you would realise he is a real football supporter.
If you want to have a go at anyone it should be the Charlton owners for not giving us extra seats.

For the record a Charlton fan sent me a message offering to get me a ticket, all the Charlton fans I have met are decent people.

Good luck Charlton fans with your protest.

This, with bells on

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
the fact of the matter is, that too many clubs nowadays, have foreign owners, who, at the drop of a hat, decide change is for the better.
I expect most of us agree with that. It's not the fault of the fans though, we don't get a say in who owns our clubs. There came a time when I'd go to the Goldstone to protest, but I would no longer pay to get in, as I didn't want to give me few pounds to Archer. Yet (given your comments about Charlton) you seem to think that means I'm not a real supporter.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Will there be a beamback of any of the extra soccular goings-on for those unable to make it?

If there is we might see the lesser spotted Pink Fairy at the AMEX ......

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Utter disgrace if they are planning on causing an abandonment.

We would never do such a thing.

Err......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here