Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Vs 'Boro ****Official Match Thread****

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Always always bet on boro scoring the winner. More money won today. I have had a good week since Tuesday considering i never win my bets. :thumbsup:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Okay, as I see it most important thing now is Boro thump Burnley, and will have won the league before we play them. I'd take 2nd place now and hope Barton is stuck in the Championship next year.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Brighton vs Forest: "we never gave up", "team showed belief and character", "good teams play badly and still win", "we deserve a late winner every now and again"

Bolton vs Borough: "jammy c*nts", "f*cking lucky b*stards", "so undeserved"

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
94 min pen at Fulham.

Lets go back then for the entire season then. Teams now get them every week unlike us when it could mean promotion or pkay offs. We're getting a raw deal whereas we're playing brilliantly and they're winning by last gasp desperate winners.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nothing lucky about that Boro win, the winning goal was coming for about 10 mins. Bolton were clueless

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I'm beginning to like Ian Holloway. As a pundit.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
I admire the positive thinking on here but after Burnley stuff Brum we are needing one of the top 2 to drop points again (to avoid HAVING to win against Boro on the final day)

So if Burnley don't win today, then get beaten by Boro...we can win next 3 and are up....All very possible but my nails are getting very short!

Parmo_Jaramillo

Dec 19, 2015
And that's why we wasted all that money on Jordan Rhodes. :wave:

I think for your sake, you really need us to run away at the top. If we beat Burnley midweek that will open things up nicely for you to grab 2nd place.

You can come to our place whilst we are in party mood and maybe take advantage of that. However our home record is just retarded. Only Everton have scored more than one goal against us at Riverside in like 10 million games or something. But honestly most of us hate Dyche, and if we somehow have things wrapped up by then, we'd probably cheer you on to win the game.

You have a very nice run of games coming up now - so please do the business. As a Boro fan, I really would like Brighton in the Premier League.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Brighton vs Forest: "we never gave up", "team showed belief and character", "good teams play badly and still win", "we deserve a late winner every now and again"

Don't be so f*ck*n' reasonable!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2

I think for your sake, you really need us to run away at the top. If we beat Burnley midweek that will open things up nicely for you to grab 2nd place.

You can come to our place whilst we are in party mood and maybe take advantage of that. However our home record is just retarded.Only Everton have scored more than one goal against us at Riverside in like 10 million games or something. But honestly most of us hate Dyche, and if we somehow have things wrapped up by then, we'd probably cheer you on to win the game.

You have a very nice run of games coming up now - so please do the business. As a Boro fan, I really would like Brighton in the Premier League.
Didn't Burnley score twice there this season too?

I do agree with the general point though.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014

You can come to our place whilst we are in party mood and maybe take advantage of that. However our home record is just retarded. Only Everton have scored more than one goal against us at Riverside in like 10 million games or something. But honestly most of us hate Dyche, and if we somehow have things wrapped up by then, we'd probably cheer you on to win the game.

Have to say that I do agree with this, I really hope you've been promoted, if not won the league, by the time we play you. Can see Burnley realistically dropping more points than you lot.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Lets go back then for the entire season then. Teams now get them every week unlike us when it could mean promotion or pkay offs. We're getting a raw deal whereas we're playing brilliantly and they're winning by last gasp desperate winners.
About three weeks ago we got 4pts better off re. Burnley due to injury time events going our way and then 5 days ago we had Sidwell at Forest for another 2pts...

Very likely that 10 more pts from our last 4 games will send us up. That is what we need to focus on.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The last gasp missed penalty at MK Dons was as good as a late winner!

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012

It's hilarious reading some of the stuff on here 😂😂😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here