Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Tattoo shop - Brighton or Hove

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I don't have any tattoos.
I don't want any tattoos.
I don't like tattoos especially on women.
But last time I was in Brighton I saw Punktured, cool name, it's not been mentioned unless I missed it, is it no good?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
An Alan Partridge tatt would be First Class. Thought I would go for the classic but there are some great options out there..

1ea689a9d781469f8f5391f90cbe178d.jpg

8903e90b56f65e12715ad7b784fe6a2e.jpg

657ca8d8e1613cf1a2a8c1402b9ae399.jpg

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I don't have any tattoos.
I don't want any tattoos.
I don't like tattoos especially on women.
But last time I was in Brighton I saw Punktured, cool name, it's not been mentioned unless I missed it, is it no good?

Its a well known tattoo parlour who's made their name in london and set up a satellite shop down here; my impression was they're a little to cool for school.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nice. I'd go for the underside.
More discreet and personal.
Thanks. I think the wife feels the same. It's not her wrist though and I bet it feels crap having it done there. If I wanted it discreet I'd be better having it somewhere people never see it, but then I'm not wanting a tattoo so that I can then hide it.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Thanks. I think the wife feels the same. It's not her wrist though and I bet it feels crap having it done there. If I wanted it discreet I'd be better having it somewhere people never see it, but then I'm not wanting a tattoo so that I can then hide it.

Surprisingly the needle on the underside wasn't anywhere near as painful as I thought it'd be.
The bone at the edges of the wrist was a killer!

I've got tattoos on both arms, right arm is underside of the wrist and left arm has both under/top sides done.
No real preference from me, each to their own.

Get it done wherever you'd most want it done.
If you want it to be visible, get it on the top.
If discreet, underside.

Not too much difference in pain levels.
Under is more tender for sure, but not among the worst areas I've had them done by a long shot.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Also,

A friend's Dad owns and runs Tattooing at Gunpoint on Kingsway next the the King Alfred.

I could never get any work done there as they were always booked out when I wanted one done.
I'll actually inquire here before Sideshow Tattoos to be honest.

Worth having a look?

Gunpoint Website
Gunpoint Facebook

Never been there myself but I know a few people who have had quite a bit of work done there, always been pretty impressed with their tattoos.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm looking at getting my 2 kids birth dates tattooed in Roman Numerals. I want them to look roman but be bold and clear. The only question is both on the top of one arm? Or one on each? Also I would like to have to option to add to it, which is why I think maybe both on one arm so I am not stuck with one particular style on both arms? Also not sure where to go for this. I am quite close to angelichelltatoo but would be open to recommendations. As you can probably tell, this would be my first Tattoo.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
My only advice on getting a tattoo is make sure you really want it and think about where you want it on your body.

Or do what I do, and think less about the tattoo itself and more about the artist. My last one, I didn't even know exactly what I was getting until I turned up on the day. Just had supreme faith in my tattoo artist. If you don't attach any overly deep meanings to tattoos, they're pieces of art you own, just hung on your body rather than your walls. (God that sounds wanky).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm looking at getting my 2 kids birth dates tattooed in Roman Numerals. I want them to look roman but be bold and clear. The only question is both on the top of one arm? Or one on each? Also I would like to have to option to add to it, which is why I think maybe both on one arm so I am not stuck with one particular style on both arms?
If you only have 2 kids, 1 on each arm sounds good, but it would be weird if you then have a 3rd kid. I take it you're too young to wait until you know how many kids you'll end up with?

I wasn't impressed with Gunpoint. Call me dull, but I'd rather my tattooist didn't answer the phone and chat while he was still tattooing me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here