Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Tattoo shop - Brighton or Hove

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
I go to the main guy Christos. But they all have different styles so it will depend what you are after.
If you go in there and show them what you want they will point you to the artist that best suits what you want.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you go in there and show them what you want they will point you to the artist that best suits what you want.
Because I'm after something simple, my concern would be that they think I'm just right to be a beginner's first paying customer :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A friend's Dad owns and runs Tattooing at Gunpoint on Kingsway next the the King Alfred.

I could never get any work done there as they were always booked out when I wanted one done.
I'll actually inquire here before Sideshow Tattoos to be honest.

Worth having a look?

Gunpoint Website
Gunpoint Facebook
I'm booked in.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Men who get tattoos on their todgers: what's that all about? I would not want some strange man touch mine, let alone put a drill to it. :guns:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't be a complete idiot.
Thanks for the candid advice :)
Tattoos are a passing fashion.
I didn't even know they were in fashion :shrug:
When they're out of fashion, as they inevitably will be at some stage, you'll be stuck with something that will forever date you.
People have had tattoos since before we were born and will continue to have them after we're dead, so I don't see how they can date you specifically.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Nothing against tattoos but I do often see younger blokes (footballers in particular) who have covered their entire upper body in them and can't help but think how daft they'll look when they're older.

Each to their own though.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
Men who get tattoos on their todgers: what's that all about? I would not want some strange man touch mine, let alone put a drill to it. :guns:

I've got BWFC tattooed on my cock & when aroused it says, "BoltonmightyWanderersassociationFootballandsportsClub"

ps what's wrong with a small bottle of Indian ink & a needle nowadays ? ..the world's gone mad.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've got BWFC tattooed on my cock & when aroused it says, "BoltonmightyWanderersassociationFootballandsportsClub"
It is incredible what they can do with nanotechnology these days.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Because I'm after something simple, my concern would be that they think I'm just right to be a beginner's first paying customer :)

When I went to Inka, I just told them what I wanted, I was a first timer and nervous. They looked at the design, my was all lettering and they said that the best tattooist for lettering was their apprentice... I was anxious about it, but he showed me his portfolio and did a great job. Go for it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It is incredible what they can do with nanotechnology these days.
1dd5de8e0e63644549820f0acc795aa0.jpg

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Don't be a complete idiot. Tattoos are a passing fashion. When they're out of fashion, as they inevitably will be at some stage, you'll be stuck with something that will forever date you. At least with a stupid haircut, a ridiculous hair colour, bizarre clothes ... you can change all those things when fashion changes.[/

It depends on the individual surely. I now have two tattoos, one is a seagull on my back shoulder ( The albion will never be a passing fashion for me). The other is the name and date of birth of my daughter (something very special to me as she came to me late in life and has been a complete joy). My only advice on getting a tattoo is make sure you really want it and think about where you want it on your body.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My only advice on getting a tattoo is make sure you really want it and think about where you want it on your body.
I've been planning to have it done for 7 or 8 years. You're right, I'm probably rushing it :)

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I've been planning to have it done for 7 or 8 years. You're right, I'm probably rushing it :)

That's good, if you have been thinking about it for that long and are now booked in you want it. Make sure you keep it covered and get some bepanthen (nappy rash cream) and apply it twice a day for about a week.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
So can you recommend anywhere?

Not in Brighton Trigg, the last time I had a tattoo in Brighton there were only 2 shops and some dodgy bloke on the pier.
Some of mine were done in Portsmouth but many years back.

The last one I had done was about 8 years ago in Seaford, don't know if the bloke that did it still works there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here