Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lanzarote advice

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Unsure if you mean that nicely or not AR! Am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt though.:) BG asked a reasonable question about Lanzarote so unsure why others on here feel the need to flame him for that.

With great respect 'Spicy' it's about BG's history :yawn:
He can give it out as much as a few on NSC give it back to him, but he always wants the last word and he never appears to be wrong in his opinions:dunce:
Childish yes, but he's a prickly bloke and it is normally easy to get him to rise to the bait :wink:
Therefore a few of us keep casting :fishing:
I'm bad :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He can give it out as much as a few on NSC give it back to him, but he always wants the last word and he never appears to be wrong in his opinions:dunce:
Childish yes, but he's a prickly bloke and it is normally easy to get him to rise to the bait :wink:

I'm with [MENTION=1585]Spicy[/MENTION] on this one. You could maybe do with laying off BG a bit, or at least restrict it to football-related threads. Bloke's only asking for some advice about his holidays FFS

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm with [MENTION=1585]Spicy[/MENTION] on this one. You could do with laying off BG a bit, or at least restrict it to football-related threads. Bloke's only asking for some advice about his holidays FFS

Fair enough TH but bear in mind he has posted he is a poor pensioner in the past :cry:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Unsure if you mean that nicely or not AR! Am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt though.:) BG asked a reasonable question about Lanzarote so unsure why others on here feel the need to flame him for that.

Hi Spicy, as you seems to be BG's spoke person, I will politely reply to you out of respect.
I have had family use Trip Advisor, as they are part of the silver brigade, so infact I thought it would be a good link for him.
Anyway on a lighter side I have copied Saga & the local WI into this post.
Have a good day :thumbsup:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hi Spicy, as you seems to be BG's spoke person, I will politely reply to you out of respect.
I have had family use Trip Advisor, as they are part of the silver brigade, so infact I thought it would be a good link for him.

I loved how your information on Trip Advisor lasted one minute before it died a death:)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I loved how your information on Trip Advisor lasted one minute before it died a death:)

Its amazing that people shout before finding the facts.
I have a dry sense of humour, but sometimes it comes across the wrong way, but anyway heyho.
Just going to try self flagallation with todays holiday brochure :D

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Thanks I found it quite useful as indeed I do most recommendations some you use some you dont and just discard so I do not take offense at such posts. I do find some a little irratating from some people at times but as has been said I give it out so can take it back usually.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Thanks I found it quite useful as indeed I do most recommendations some you use some you dont and just discard so I do not take offense at such posts. I do find some a little irratating from some people at times but as has been said I give it out so can take it back usually.
Excellent BG, I hope you enjoy your hols this year.:thumbsup:
I turn 50 this year, and already the comments of being an old sod have started, even Saga have sent me stuff through the post :(

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

I am glad you have shown me the appropriate level of respect Simmo. :wink: I just reckon the guy gets a bad press sometimes and those he annoys could always choose to ignore what he says.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm with [MENTION=1585]Spicy[/MENTION] on this one. You could maybe do with laying off BG a bit, or at least restrict it to football-related threads. Bloke's only asking for some advice about his holidays FFS

Sorry, but i'm with Simmo Says on this one. BG is notorious for being the "NSC Diceman", using the forum to make various decisions and judgements for him. He's either a truly stunning parody account, or a truly demented old man who takes his life into his own hands every time he asks us lot for advice.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

Am I? Well if that is the case I expect a 6 figure salary! I was teasing with regard to the OAP thing and as others have said he was only asking for advice about his hols.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Am I? Well if that is the case I expect a 6 figure salary! I was teasing with regard to the OAP thing and as others have said he was only asking for advice about his hols.

Excellent, now that's sorted, I'll see you down the local darby and Joan for a quick sherry :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here