Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony gale thinks the fulham squad is as good as ours ??

el punal

With the most precious fans.

Boo-hoo Tony Gale doesn't rate us.
Snivel Channel 5 don't rate us.
Blubbing snot bubble the BBC don't mention us.
Sky think we're shitehouse.

Get a grip people.

What a strange comment. After our recent history of turmoil and the totally unexpected progress this season, most Albion fans are pinching themselves regarding our position in the league.

As for your comments relating to media coverage (or lack of) and the perceived dismissive views about our club I would imagine the vast majority of Brighton fans don't give a toss. In fact most would rather the club was still "under the radar". Hardly a precious approach in my opinion.

With regard to your

el punal

What a strange comment. After our recent history of turmoil and the totally unexpected progress this season, most Albion fans are pinching themselves regarding our position in the league.

As for your comments relating to media coverage (or lack of) and the perceived dismissive views about our club I would imagine the vast majority of Brighton fans don't give a toss. In fact most would rather the club was still "under the radar". Hardly a precious approach in my opinion.

With regard to your
Oops! Disregard that last line!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
They have Shaun Hutchison in their squad. It's an impossibility for them to be as good as with him in there

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

With regard to your
Firstly I wasn't citing you specifically.
Your comment was the perfect set up, nothing more, so I sincerely apologise if you thought I was having a dig.

For every one of us that don't give a toss or better still enjoying reading articles like the current Guardian piece.
There's still plenty on NSC keen to be easily offended but any perceived slight.

Many, most if not all pundits and channels get called out on here for not falling over themselves to praise the Albion.

I prefer NSNutters approach - Tony Gale how random!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
They have Shaun Hutchison in their squad. It's an impossibility for them to be as good as with him in there

He was not the culprit in the away match. It was the rest of their defence esp Boloruv.

Their defence is completely different now.

el punal

Firstly I wasn't citing you specifically.
Your comment was the perfect set up, nothing more, so I sincerely apologise if you thought I was having a dig.

For every one of us that don't give a toss or better still enjoying reading articles like the current Guardian piece.
There's still plenty on NSC keen to be easily offended but any perceived slight.

Many, most if not all pundits and channels get called out on here for not falling over themselves to praise the Albion.

I prefer NSNutters approach - Tony Gale how random!

No need to apologise! All part of the fun of posting on NSC. To be honest I think, we, as fans are getting a bit hot under the collar as we get closer to the end of the season. All that expectancy, hope, pressure, worry, angst all piling up in our minds. Soon be over one way or another!

Cheggers

Jul 28, 2011
Bang! And the dirt is gone.
I met Tony Gale once in a kebab shop in Frankfurt about fifteen years ago. I remember he was having a large donner and a 3 cans of a famous sugary fizzy drink. The fizziness was giving him gas and he was letting out the loudest burps imaginable. Anyway, at the sound of this and the smell of his meaty breath, his girlfriend kicked off screeching at him for always embarrassing her. It was at this point that I realised that said girlfriend was none other than Judith Charmers, taking a break from filming Wish You were Here. She had ordered a medium shish and a strawberry milkshake, all exotic, like. Anyway, I strolled over and introduce myself. Judith remembered me from Saturday Superstore. She had auditioned for the same show back in 1981 but didn't get the part on account of her fat ankles. We chatted for a bit and shared a joke. It was at this point that Tony stood up from his stool and seemed agitated. He clearly didn't like the idea of me chatting to Judith and started pushing me, all aggressive like. I started to reason with him, citing Judith's fat ankles as one of many reasons I would never try and chat her up, another being Tony's big muscles and views of Championship football teams. I told him that he was clearly superior and this seemed to calm him a little. To halt him entirely, I mentioned my new idea for a programme entitled Naked Jungle. I said that if I ever got the show up and running, I would call Tony first and offer him first refusal for the part of my glamorous assistant. Years later the show was commissioned by a famous cable television network. I never did phone Tony. That'll learn him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fulham are in form with three wins on the bounce. Going to be another tough night at the Amex.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Never really got it with McCormack. Bit like Rhodes, he's always looked like a useless lump when he's played us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mc Cormack is an excellent player and decent striker. I know him from his days at Motherwell. He was actually in the same Motherwell side as Jamie Murphy for a couple of years.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
As an ex-defender you would have expected Gale to take more notice of the differences in the defences.

Yes McCormack and Dembele are great attacking players and their midfield looked capable for the first half an hour, but their defending was shoddy.

They were weak on set pieces, were reliant on Stearman to play out from the back, despite him being so one footed that he was running around the ball to avoid using his other foot, Scott Parker was presumably there to give some protection to the back four, but after the first goal was fairly anonymous and later subbed. I'm guessing that Ince has been useful to them in the last few because the defence we saw last night needs protecting and Parker looks too old to do it on his own. You can see why they spent the whole of the summer chasing Dunk.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Never really got it with McCormack. Bit like Rhodes, he's always looked like a useless lump when he's played us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think he was a useless lump when he smashed the ball into the net from 25 yards in an injury time equaliser for Leeds to make it 3-3.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here