Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony gale thinks the fulham squad is as good as ours ??

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did something not click when you heard about them being after Dunk for £5m+? One of the worst defences in the division paired with one of the best attacks. They were never going to challenge leaking so many goals, odd team.
I thought they'd do ok too :blush: With the bid for Dunk I assumed they had money to spend and he wouldn't be their only target.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
We are 3rd where are Fulham he can say what he wants but the facts prove that we do have the better squad. I think he is implying they have better individuals but that does not seem to have got them very far so in summary - knob!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fulham do have a very good squad though!

Team spirit is what cannot be purchased,it will overcome most technical deficiencies to a degree,then to be where we are you need a certain amount of technical ability which we have but it's our team spirit that is perhaps just keeping us slightly over achieving this season..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That may be Tony . . . . but Brighton have the better TEAM.
With the most precious fans.

Boo-hoo Tony Gale doesn't rate us.
Snivel Channel 5 don't rate us.
Blubbing snot bubble the BBC don't mention us.
Sky think we're shitehouse.

Get a grip people.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair comment - probably better on paper. Certainly more expensive by a long way. But luckily football is a lot to do with team spirit these days - togetherness and determination. We have 10x more that than Fulham have shown. However, Friday will be very, very tough. They've won 3 on the spin and do have very good players. I believe McCormack is another who cost about the same as our whole squad :lol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He is of course correct.

If you're reading this Fulham, you only need to turn up really - your quality will show.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Doesn't really matter what he thinks tbh. The table doesn't lie and Fulham were ticked off the who can't catch us list a number of weeks back. They have hit some decent form for a few weeks which may do is good As they are pretty much safe now

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Says a lot about the manager then if it is. Arguably up front they are better, but their defence is a crock of shit.

Saturn

Vicarious
Feb 11, 2016
It isn't totally clear to me when Tony Gale suddenly became relevant again, but Fulham have a couple of individuals that are very talented. I would say McCormack is, IMO, in that grey area of being better than Championship standard but perhaps not quite good enough for the top flight.

Their squad is weaker than ours, substantially so in almost every area.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
No he isn't he is an ex Fulham player bigging up his former team. Nothing wrong with that. We can prove him wrong Friday.

Sorry he's not for me. Proper one of the old boys club when on Sky, all chmmy, lots of laughs but an empty vessel. Always remember him advocating McLaren going 3-5-2 with a large tactical analysis on SSN when we played Croatia away in the Euro qualifiers and McLaren duely obliged and look how that turned out.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I couldn't care less whether they have, or don't have, a better squad than ours, I wouldn't trade our position with anyone except Boro and Burnley currently.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
With the most precious fans.

Boo-hoo Tony Gale doesn't rate us.
Snivel Channel 5 don't rate us.
Blubbing snot bubble the BBC don't mention us.
Sky think we're shitehouse.

Get a grip people.

The self-appointed voice of reason strikes again. Listen people. Stat Brother is dropping wisdom like bombs. Be more like him and less like you.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I see it as more a criticism of Fulham than a go at us. Funny how we all read things differently.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
ha ha ha ha ha always good to dream

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here