Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People with ears like wing mirrors. Do they hear better?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I will take a closer look from now on.
I don't like starting new threads for no reason so I thought I'd use one of the many thousands you've started to ask a more important question.

What's the world record for the number of marshmallows shoved up one nostril?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My wife has big nostrils and would definitely beat me in a marshmallow/stickiest bogey competition. However it does also mean that she had a ridiculous sense of smell, way better than anyone I've ever known.

This isn't helpful when I've tried to nip for a discreet pint as she can uncover a particle of alcohol breath at ten feet no matter how many mints, pieces of chewing gum etc have been consumed.

But it is funny when my son farts near her and she almost vomits.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
My wife has big nostrils and would definitely beat me in a marshmallow/stickiest bogey competition. However it does also mean that she had a ridiculous sense of smell, way better than anyone I've ever known.

This isn't helpful when I've tried to nip for a discreet pint as she can uncover a particle of alcohol breath at ten feet no matter how many mints, pieces of chewing gum etc have been consumed.

But it is funny when my son farts near her and she almost vomits.

What is it with women,brains and memory of an elephant born 500 years ago too..your last line was funny..made me laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here