Get out of the EU DEMO

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Would you still go if the coach driver was Polish? And would you have a whip round for him at the end?
The issue is about the EU you fool.... stop resorting to petty sugeztions of racism ... Jesus christ, you really are narrow in mind .

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The issue is about the EU you fool.... stop resorting to petty sugeztions of racism ... Jesus christ, you really are narrow in mind .

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Slight over-reaction to a post responding to another poster. Calm down deary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Talking of demos - anyone any idea what the one in Victoria Gardens is about this lunchtime ? Usual collection of the great unwashed by the looks of it and about 50 people at a push ....... bringing the traffic to a grinding halt.

I was at work. Seems these people can always find time to disrupt in the week.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
The big Leave.EU event for young folk was going to be bpoplive, featuring live music interspersed with Brexit propaganda, but most of the acts they'd booked pulled out upon discovering that it was an anti-EU gig. With less than a month to go until the big day I can no longer find listings for it online, so I suspect it may have been cancelled.

Can NSC's Brexiteers step in and organize an alternative?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The big Leave.EU event for young folk was going to be bpoplive, featuring live music interspersed with Brexit propaganda, but most of the acts they'd booked pulled out upon discovering that it was an anti-EU gig. With less than a month to go until the big day I can no longer find listings for it online, so I suspect it may have been cancelled.

Can NSC's Brexiteers step in and organize an alternative?

Music acts are more interested in foreign aid or wearing ribbons/wristbands for the latest fashionable cause than the future of this country so best they leave it to the grownups.

Saying that I can rock a mean triangle. :rock:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here