Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Your trust in all the international figures,(looking after the self interest of their own country and not concerned in the interests of people here), that told us to remain is to be applauded,give yourself a pat on the back.The International establishment just love people like you,always willing to sing to their tune.

We need to work with Europe, we're all in it together and that IS THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS NOW. You are obviously an isolationist and would love to drag us backwards.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
For what exactly?

He's said that his early comments were based on what he had been told by his markets mates. But so what? They told him that the markets were heavily leaning towards a Remain victory. And they were. But no one knows what's in the ballot boxes.
He knows exactly what he's doing by releasing this news to the press gbpusd moved massively on that soundbite. And now look .....

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Your trust in all the international figures,(looking after the self interest of their own country and not concerned in the interests of people here), that told us to remain is to be applauded,give yourself a pat on the back.The International establishment just love people like you,always willing to sing to their tune.

They understand, unlike most Ukip morons, how the world works

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Leave gone 2s with a number of bookies, is this a knee jerk to Newcastle result or a time for remain to worry
I, for one, misunderstood the significance of the Newcastle result...

I thought the BBC implied it needed to be decisively Remain if Remain are to prevail nationwide. Obviously not.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was talking to someone about this earlier and I said that I could see some parallels in this to the last General Election.

By that, I mean one side was, quite vociferously, demonising the other side, stating their view was ill-informed or even stupid. In the General Election, that was the left talking down to the right. In this EU Referendum, Remain has been doing similarly to Leave.

As was the case with so-called "Shy Tories", I could quite see it that we have had "Shy Leavers" who kept their cards close to their chest until they reached the ballot box.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Voted out HT , but it won't break my heart if we remain, just got back this evening from 2 days in Seville with my g/f , it really is gorgeous there , highly recommend it for a mini break :thumbsup:

Boooooo. But your "won't break my heart" caveat implies it was a close thing. I'd be interested to know your reasons as you were undecided for some time...but not tonight, over a few beers in the future.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I, for one, misunderstood the significance of the Newcastle result...

I thought the BBC implied it needed to be decisively Remain if Remain are to prevail nationwide. Obviously not.

They did, sort of. Modelling suggested a comfortable Remain win in Newcastle, but the result was less convincing than that. As a result, odds have swiftly started to shift in favour of Leave, although Remain is still favourite.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We have a result from Sunderland...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Regardless of what was expected for Sunderland, why is their view so much different to near-neighbours Newcastle?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sunderland? ****!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Get in you Rokerites

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Boooooo. But your "won't break my heart" caveat implies it was a close thing. I'd be interested to know your reasons as you were undecided for some time...but not tonight, over a few beers in the future.

Definitely over a few beers mate , and yes it was close run thing !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here