Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

60 %

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
New out today 83% leaning towards staying. In the spirit of this thread this isnt actually true but I will keep quiet and than just say it is just look for it. When you cant find it I will just say try harder and then give a website which has a few articles on the effect on the referendum but nothing to actually support the figures. When challenged I will not offer any proof of these figures.

Welcome to the fantasy world of PFF

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
But many see that the risk is from staying in, and this economic issue isn't going to cut it with many ordinary folk. Loss of democracy together with border control are going to be the key battlegrounds once we get into June.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'd argue most ordinary folk are worried about money in their pocket. The econmic issue will be exactly what stops us leaving.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I'd argue most ordinary folk are worried about money in their pocket. The econmic issue will be exactly what stops us leaving.
But most ordinary folk ( a polite label).. are not in the habit of correlating relative GDP and trade balance values and calculations, into pounds and pence in their paypackets. ... it always boils down to the heart over the head... and at the moment, the one issue crossing the full range of the voting public, is border controls ( in the face of the migration issue ).. and home democracy ( in the face of decisions made in Brussels )

The IN lobby are studiously avoiding these issues because they know it invokes emotional responses.... they want you to suddenly become subject matter experts in the field of economic forcasting and analysis ..... or in other words blinding you with science. I don't think it will work for them as we get nearer 23/06.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
But most ordinary folk ( a polite label).. are not in the habit of correlating relative GDP and trade balance values and calculations, into pounds and pence in their paypackets. ... it always boils down to the heart over the head... and at the moment, the one issue crossing the full range of the voting public, is border controls ( in the face of the migration issue ).. and home democracy ( in the face of decisions made in Brussels )

The IN lobby are studiously avoiding these issues because they know it invokes emotional responses.... they want you to suddenly become subject matter experts in the field of economic forcasting and analysis ..... or in other words blinding you with science. I don't think it will work for them as we get nearer 23/06.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANTS TO SEE THIS COUNTRY'S CREDIBILITY ERODED EVEN FURTHER BY STAYING IN THE EU , in other words selfish interests are all that matter to some people regarding staying in:annoyed:
regards
DR

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I had a dream last night that we voted to leave by a 4% margin...

...actually scratch that, it was a nightmare.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
m1GWNnz.png

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I believe this is where PPF got his stats from. [link]

Sent from my Heliograph using Morse Code

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANTS TO SEE THIS COUNTRY'S CREDIBILITY ERODED EVEN FURTHER BY STAYING IN THE EU , in other words selfish interests are all that matter to some people regarding staying in:annoyed:
regards
DR

Only 40% of us apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here