Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

60 %

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Why don't we have a poll on here... again if I missed the first one..... and repeat it every 3 weeks or so... we are a very representative group... male orientated yes... but it should give a good indication where opinion is leaning.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Put one up.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I can't on Tapatalk.... and not on pc for a few days.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Doesn't mean they'll vote that way. There is zero chance of the vote to leave winning. Whether that's a good thing or not is not at all clear.

I reckon there is about a 95% chance of an out vote.

The betting markets currently have it as 67% chance of Remain v 33% chance of Leave. One of you could make a fortune if you follow how certain you are...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Britain has had the same foreign policy objective for at least the last 500 years: to create a disunited Europe. In that cause we have fought with the Dutch against the Spanish, with the Germans against the French, with the French and Italians against the Germans, and with the French against the Germans and Italians. Divide and rule, you see. Why should we change now, when it's worked so well?
We had to break the whole thing up, so we had to get inside. We tried to break it up from the outside, but that wouldn't work. Now that we're inside we can make a complete pig's breakfast of the whole thing: set the Germans against the French, the French against the Italians, the Italians against the Dutch. The Foreign Office is terribly pleased; it's just like old times.

Sir Humphrey

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
financial markets
regards
DR

7d04ffa7bae04c75a4b44c8350e6a31f.jpg

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I'm guessing what PPF is inferring is that if there really was only a 33% chance of leaving the £ would not have dropped so substantially in the last few weeks. Definitely all to play for, for both sides. In my view the more establishment bodies like the IMF get involved, more likely the vote will be out. People are mightily sick of bankers big business and their organisations. Who knows maybe people will feel like giving an almighty kick up the arse to the Establishment. My brother is going to do this

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
My gut feel is that the Remain camp will win something like 54:46 but all depends on the turnout. If it's a low turnout then that will certainly favour Brexit.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
DONT BE LAZY HAVE A LOOK AROUND POUND/ EURO EXCHANGE RATE PAGES???
regards
DR

What?

I can see the exchange rates - I don't see how you get from them to a 60% chance of leaving the EU.

Is that your own calculation - if so show your workings? If not show your link?

Jan 30, 2008
What?

I can see the exchange rates - I don't see how you get from them to a 60% chance of leaving the EU.

Is that your own calculation - if so show your workings? If not show your link?

YOU'RE NOT LOOKING HARD ENOUGH........... you sound worried
regards
DR

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
YOU'RE NOT LOOKING HARD ENOUGH........... you sound worried
regards
DR

I sound like I don't believe you. Which is exactly right.

I can link to some markets that price it at almost precisely a 2/3 chance of Remain: http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

If that were wildly wrong then those with the money to gamble on the referundum would be all over it....... which would bring it in line.

You're a pretty good fisherman though - you had me believing you were serious for a while :fishing: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here