Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

60 %

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Doesn't mean they'll vote that way. There is zero chance of the vote to leave winning. Whether that's a good thing or not is not at all clear.

You'll be a very rich man come the end of June then! Just think of all that guaranteed money you'll win by betting on staying in the EU!

You lucky thing:)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Thought we were talking about our possession @ Forest..

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Doesn't mean they'll vote that way. There is zero chance of the vote to leave winning. Whether that's a good thing or not is not at all clear.

oh, well we can forgo the referendum then.

your view on promotion?

Jan 30, 2008
financial markets suggesting a strong possibility of leaving the EU regarding pound to euro decline suggesting a 60% vote to leave can't be ruled out
regards
DR

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
In this 'ere west country... folk are mostly thinkin' OUT .... although the studenty inner city areas of places like Bristol, Gloucester and Exeter are indicating a close IN... so says an informal local radio poll a month or so ago.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
I've been absolutely certain for a number of years that when we get the vote we will leave.

Talk to the people around you and gauge their views.

TB

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Why don't we have a poll on here... again if I missed the first one..... and repeat it every 3 weeks or so... we are a very representative group... male orientated yes... but it should give a good indication where opinion is leaning.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here