Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the zamoraobsessed fans finally quiet

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
We're 3rd in the league, a few points off auto's with Zamora being a key part in our success this season.
If we finish 3rd, he's exactly the player we will need in the Play Offs (if he's fit).

Nope, and nope.

...and what a strange time in the season to post a thread like this.

The last line sums up what I was thinking

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You're a new user, you've made 14 posts, 8 of which have been to start threads. Please relax, slow down and contribute to threads that others have started before starting too many of your own. This is a community, not a vehicle for you to be a mouthy s.o.b. - don't get a reputation for being one. I know you're 14, so please take this advice in the spirit that is intended - to help you settle into a community and not be thought of as a bit of a dickhead.

Magnificent post, that.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You're a new user, you've made 14 posts, 8 of which have been to start threads. Please relax, slow down and contribute to threads that others have started before starting too many of your own. This is a community, not a vehicle for you to be a mouthy s.o.b. - don't get a reputation for being one. I know you're 14, so please take this advice in the spirit that is intended - to help you settle into a community and not be thought of as a bit of a dickhead.

This (or something close to it) should be automatically messaged to all new subscribers. Brilliant.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
With your join date on NSC "Jul 2014" :ffsparr:

Born in March '94, Taken to my first match in April '94. Been to 47/92 FL grounds to watch Brighton play, as well as some non-league grounds. Prior to this season I'd had a ST for 13 years in a row, and didn't miss a single home game including cup games and friendlies for the last 8 seasons at Withdean.I hate this super-fan crap, especially as there are hundreds of people who can boast much more impressive lists than me, but judging somebodies status as a fan on when they signed up to NSC... really?! Jesus wept.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Well it's surprising how many new NSCers and fans appeared out of the woodwork in the summer of 2011. Just sayin'

So with your theory, I've been supporting the Albion for 11 years? And not since I first set foot in the North Stand in 1966?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I thought the school holidays had finished? :facepalm:

We are on an inset day today, if he's one of our pupils I apologise.

So with your theory, I've been supporting the Albion for 11 years? And not since I first set foot in the North Stand in 1966?

Yes you should have signed up for NSC on leaving that first game in 1966, didn't you get the pamphlet?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Excluded from school, his 1 mate has gone back today so he's looking for something to do. It was a choice between starting fires or come on here to show what a dickhead he is. Sadly he chose here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here