Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester - Team Without a Rival

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Absolute tosh! Forest Derby is a much bigger rivalry but Lesta hate them both. Lesta Chelsea also always had an edge.Chelsea used to sing about Lesta b4 the JCLs took over.

All to do with chelsea getting turned over by Lieceter turning them over at a servce station ....

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Leicester Citys biggest rivals have always been Derby County

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
whatever
they are rather good

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Notts county v Mansfield is the other....saying that rivalries are not as important as years gone bye and you don't actually need a arch rival as you'll always have many rivalries throughout the years.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Notts county v Mansfield is the other....saying that rivalries are not as important as years gone bye and you don't actually need a arch rival as you'll always have many rivalries throughout the years.
Mansfield's big rivals are Chesterfield ???

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

this is so
a long time ago while on detatched duty one of the other officers supported Manfield and we went to a match against notts county

it was bloody carnage

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Leicester are one of those clubs who'd love to have a genuine rival, but don't. They're not keen on Forest, but Forest & Derby is the big one round there (Notts County, BG? Don't make me laugh :lol: ).

Bournemouth are another. Saints really don't much worry about them. Gillingham haven't got many people to start a direct rivalry with either, though plenty of people (correctly) don't like the town. They have some odd thing going with Swindon, due to a match years ago.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Having been dragged up to the midlands as a teenager in 75 I followed Derby for 5 years. I can assure you that Forest were the main rivals. There was a little frisson with other Midlands clubs including all the Brum ones but nothing special. The only other team they used to get excited about was Liverpool (no idea) and of course Leeds but everyone hated Leeds.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
All the Cov fans I know see Leicester and Villa as their main rivals but I always assumed it wasn't really reciprocated by the other teams as Villa have Brum and Leicester have Forest.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Derby and Forest mutual rivals. Cov hate Villa and to a lesser extent Leicester. Blues and Villa mutual rivals. Albion and Wolves mutual rivals.
Leicester hate "the Florists" and "Direby" and to a lesser extent Cov.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here