Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Rib-eye with nice rim of fat and marbling, medium rare
Garlicky butter
French fries
Creamed spinach
English mustard

7182700738_9fd36968a1_z.jpg

That picture they looks like chips as I always take French Fries to be the very thin chips like KFC and McDonalds etc Not sure if that is correct though as I only ever have them with fish or Sausage and eggs and have jacket with a steak.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just had a medium-rare ribeye with roasted rosemary and garlic new potatoes (boiled, partly squashed, swished in garlic/butter/olive oil/rosemary then roasted), sauteed kale, steamed peas and carrots with a glass of cote du rhone. Come Dine With Me can feck off, I win [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Just had a medium-rare ribeye with roasted rosemary and garlic new potatoes (boiled, partly squashed, swished in garlic/butter/olive oil/rosemary then roasted), sauteed kale, steamed peas and carrots with a glass of cote du rhone. Come Dine With Me can feck off, I win [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:needpics:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
BTW even though it is your choice a lot of higher end restaurants will refuse you a well done steak as chefs do not think it should be cremated, I am not saying it is common or right but good chefs will not cook it that way.:moo:

Now this pisses me off. I like my steak rare, but as the customer it is my choice. You are a paid f***ing cook, get on with what you are paid to do. When you become a Brain Surgeon I will happily listen to your advice.

Same goes for precious musicians. Sting, Van Morrison, Morrisey, you're f***ing singers, get on with it and sing .............................. and relax

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Well done. And sick of food snobs telling me otherwise. Love a bit of biltong too. Tough chewy meat, yum!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Threads started by GregBrighton in the last month or so not including this gem:

How many teeth have you got left?
Where would you like to send David Cameron next on
How did a CAT get into THAT?
If the EU offered £2000 for each person to vote to remain in
Are you going to be buried or cremated?...
Easter services: will you be going to church, Christians?
Where has the Chancellor of the Exchequer gone?
Doing anything nice for your mum on Mothers Day?
How does your dog smell? Pets with unusual features
Have you ever had an accident or broken any bones?
Would you swap your other half for a better, newer model?
What's in your car glove compartment?

I honestly do mean no offence but I don't think you're all there in the head.
One of Bozza's extra accounts? He's got to do something now he's quit the day job.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
F*** it, I'm having steak and chips tonight!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Bright Un

Dec 11, 2015
I like it medium but verging on well done. A bit of pink doesn't bother me but if it's a blood bath it's getting sent back.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Visit Mash in London. Take lots of money.Have the best steak, service and wine you will ever receive. You won't get a well done steak but you'll get an amazing experience.

Last edited:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I was at my desk at my new job yesterday and it was lunchtime.
I was in my own time, so thought it not a problem to get some update on NSC.
One of the directors came in to ask me something and I answered his request, he saw that I was on NSC.
Today at lunchtime I tried to log in and it was blocked, I think they have blocked all social media internet connections from my computer.
Shame really as I don't do Facebook, twitter etc. just NSC.
I've been there for a week and 2 days now, funny, they don't seem as friendly now as they did at the interview.
I was on my lunch break so didn't see a problem, I'm too busy to log on during working hours and make it a rule not to.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was at my desk at my new job yesterday and it was lunchtime.
I was in my own time, so thought it not a problem to get some update on NSC.
One of the directors came in to ask me something and I answered his request, he saw that I was on NSC.
Today at lunchtime I tried to log in and it was blocked, I think they have blocked all social media internet connections from my computer.
Shame really as I don't do Facebook, twitter etc. just NSC.
I've been there for a week and 2 days now, funny, they don't seem as friendly now as they did at the interview.
I was on my lunch break so didn't see a problem, I'm too busy to log on during working hours and make it a rule not to.

Yeah yeah.

How do you like your STEAK ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here