Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many teeth have you got left?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
All of mine, including four wisdom teeth. Age Fifty.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm missing one and a half teeth. One because an idiot dentist put in a rod for a root canal and actually put it in my jaw bone. At the time I wondered why it hurt so effing much. 5 years later another dentist x-rayed it and discovered an infection so out it came. Lost the half playing British Bulldog many years ago. I hate dentists and haven't been for nearly 15 years but haven't lost a tooth in that time.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
You start a lot of really shit threads but this is definitely the shittest. Well done, you've made me glad I'm not you.

Very much this.

Most people lose their teeth because they couldn't be bothered to look after them

suprised he didn't blame the government for this and arrange a protest.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
All of them, no fillings and went to the dentist last month after 6 years and was told i have good teeth. Must be all that milk and yogurt my mum gave me when i was younger and not eating bundles of sweets like most kids theses days.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Not that many real teeth left. I am missing about six molars which if capped at one time couldn't be capped a second time. I lay the blame for this tooth carnage at the door of Dentists and fifties dentistry.
To compare with any person under forty to fifty is unfair as only those generations and younger have the benefits of Fluoride and better dental techniques and materials.
My Sister and I looked after our teeth with the knowledge and facilities available at the time. We have both lost a similar amount of teeth due to the giant undercuts to contain the amalgam that was the only filling material at the time.
The effect of Fluoride is dramatic, my sisters two forty year old girls and my twenty year old boy have no fillings and have lost no teeth at all.

Jul 2, 2011
Fantastic!

That makes this and "how long are your dogs turds?" up there for thred of the year.

For the record, I have all teeth bar 4..... with no fillings.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We have learnt that alongside never ever speeding, NSC also has immaculate teeth.

We really are perfect here.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
attachment.php

My mouth is full of teeth, I have never visited the dentist, I have been very fortunate.........

(just giving this thread the full credit it deserves :nono: )

Attachments

• teeth.jpg
    teeth.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 361

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here