Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough Travel Plans / Cheapest Option

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I'm trying to sell two return train tickets London Kings Cross to York Friday 11:07 coming back Saturday 16:57.

£35 each if anyone is interested then please pm me.

Jul 7, 2003
By canoe...might have to check out parking though

As they play at the Riverside Stadium I would assume there must be some mooring nearby. Either that or use Hartlepool Marina and get the train in from there.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I got a Megabus ticket to Middlesbrough for £8 and a hotel room near the ground for £18. For those prices it would be rude not to go.

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
Just booked the Premier Inn at Hartlepool Marina for Friday and Saturday
Thats very close to Pools station and trains every 1/4 past hour to Boro, takes around 30 mins, trains back at half past hour with cost of £4.60 return.
Plenty of places to get a good meal around the Marina or 5 mins walk into town centre.

Boro.mfc

Apr 7, 2016
The grand central train from london kx stops at eaglescliffe and hartlepool then get local train into boro. Boro is a great night out for anyone wanting to stay over. Do not stay at hartlepool its god dam awful. Some cheap hotel deals in boro when i looked a few days ago.

Boro.mfc

Apr 7, 2016
Thats very close to Pools station and trains every 1/4 past hour to Boro, takes around 30 mins, trains back at half past hour with cost of £4.60 return.
Plenty of places to get a good meal around the Marina or 5 mins walk into town centre.
The marina is AWFUL my friend. Full of horrid thieving chavs stay well clear.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
20% off code - works for Travelodge Hartlepool and others (not Middlesbrough), if you book before Tues.

BANKHOL2

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Me and the lad driving up Friday afternoon (not looking forward to that at all), Jury's Inn Friday night, leisurely late breakfast and wander over to the ground

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just checking the possibles, is there a vehicle going up on the Friday, staying in / near Hartlepool then coming back Saturday wanting an extra?

Obvious fuel and hilarious banter contribution.

Burgess Hill area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here