Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where would you like to send David Cameron next on holiday?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
not made up my mind about Abbott as a politician she might be OK .................but her mouth runs away with her at times, she is the Labour equivilent of Curry for the tories ..................in all ways
Really ??

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Really ??

as I said much the same as Curry
and unless you forgot Portilo was a member of the Labour party in his early days, and the tories got rid, I don't mind him either

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I'd send Dave off to the Lebanon to see first hand the millions who are in refugee tent camps because of the wars waged by his rich corporate friends and the military industrial complex...

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Edwina Curry remembering John Major...(not)

edwina-currie-kendra-wilkinson-225624.jpg

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
This place. The 22nd best hotel in Croydon on TripAdvisor. Out of 23. I'm not sure what's happened to the 23rd, it's disappeared.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...ark_Hotel-Croydon_Greater_London_England.html

"Me and my partner stayed in this hotel. When we first walked in we wanted to walk straight back out but, we thought we mite aswell look at the room. The room was okay, there is a lot of strange people here so we got ready went out we got back rather late tried to go straight to sleep then had someone who LIVES here trying to clime thought our window at 3am in the morning. I have never been so scared in my life will never come here ever again and I not sure how the place is still open."

"This is the most scariest dirtiest place I've ever stayed in my life, it's full of croydon council tenants who are dependant on drugs or alcohol but this is still being used as a hotel for unknowing guests, there is carpet in the bathroom, black baths and toilets, no security doors or even security at that, no lighting at night, not even a first aid box is on site, the whole place smells and is dated rooms are falling apart at the seams, bedding is stained and filthy I must add this hotel is run by a man named Mr Pocock who reminds me of a creepy old man you don't want to be around, basically the police was there for two of the three nights I stayed and is constantly full of people arguing about drugs or clients, please avoid and just save your money"

Sounds like a real taste of Croydon.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
In a big open field preferably under a shower of Milan wire guided missiles, which have been launched by NHS Staff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here