Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Luther

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
With all the James Bond rumours, I hope this doesn't mean they will kill him off at the end.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Excellent.

I hope Alice is in it. Having watched all again lately, I'm finding myself torn between her and Villanelle.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I fully appreciate I am massively late to this particular party.

Browsing Netflix a week or so ago, I came across Luther and vaguely remembered it was supposed to be decent, so gave it a go.

I've since been as close to binge-watching as I can and am ploughing through the second series. What a programme. Incredible.

If you haven't seen it and have Netflix - get involved.

Binge watching is definitely the way to go. Just watched all of The Wire which was brilliant and of course broke Idris into the big time with his role as Intellectual drug underboss Stringer Bell.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Couldn't believe it was Hermione Norris, looks like a lot on plastic work has kept her off the screens for a while

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
With all the James Bond rumours, I hope this doesn't mean they will kill him off at the end.

I think that the BBC is more than willing to keep Luther on the books for whenever Idris Elba has the spare time to film another series.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pretty shit tonight imo, hope it improves.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Hermione was...... Hermione. Clearly a one trick cold feet pony in her acting style. Still like her though.

Luther drives a Volvo 2-Series Saloon and lives in a flat from the 1970's and 80's (including appliances) which I thought they may have changed and moderned up a bit...

Still good though. I'll keep watching.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hermione was...... Hermione. Clearly a one trick cold feet pony in her acting style. Still like her though.

Luther drives a Volvo 2-Series Saloon and lives in a flat from the 1970's and 80's (including appliances) which I thought they may have changed and moderned up a bit...

Still good though. I'll keep watching.

I thought Hermione was good in this. From the middle class ms.perfect in Cold Feet, to the middle class latent psychopath in Luther. Plus, you’ll think this is bad taste, I find her attractive.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watched it for the first time tonight, is it usually better?

Go back and watch the episodes from Series One, it’s great entertainment, just that last night’s was a disappointment to me, I’ll keep watching though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here