Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford after Knockaert

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Why do people bump threads like this?! I found myself getting really angry really quickly at the thought of Knockaert going for only 5 million ffs. . . and then I see the date of the thread 2016!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Based on Knockers' MOTM performance on Friday, he'll definitely start against Watford. Who starts on the left is up for grabs, though - I'd go with Jahanbakhsh, as I don't think March is good enough, and presumably Izquierdo's not deemed fit.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Why do people bump threads like this?! I found myself getting really angry really quickly at the thought of Knockaert going for only 5 million ffs. . . and then I see the date of the thread 2016!

Why don't you read the fecking date, before going all Mary Whitehouse :thumbsup:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Based on Knockers' MOTM performance on Friday, he'll definitely start against Watford. Who starts on the left is up for grabs, though - I'd go with Jahanbakhsh, as I don't think March is good enough, and presumably Izquierdo's not deemed fit.

Would be very surprised if it was Jahanbaksh as he has had very little pitch time so far. More likely to see him on the bench with Solly March wide on the left, unless we play with another midfielder, Bissouma perhaps.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why don't you read the fecking date, before going all Mary Whitehouse :thumbsup:

A lot of men only read headlines, and don't read the detail, or other posts. Women tend to stick to details.

Before I get accused of sexism, it is scientifically proven fact.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
A lot of men only read headlines, and don't read the detail, or other posts. Women tend to stick to details.

Being you I know you will oblige, so, source?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

This kind of trait is demonstrated when I open up a new appliance of some sort. 'Why don't you look at the instructions.' Every time from my wife. Nope, I saw the 75 inch, UHD, HDR this and that, and that's all I want to know.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

He has a point though. I DID actually check the date on this one, but only because the other day I replied to a post on another read that was two years old! (I thought it was current).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He has a point though. I DID actually check the date on this one, but only because the other day I replied to a post on another read that was two years old! (I thought it was current).

I was looking for a particular Knocky thread, and thought it was this one!
I'll take my foot out of gob now :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here