Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Airbus tells UK employees a vote to leave EU could make it rethink future

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No they don't! It's only in your mind. No-one gets precious about your insults.

And your default position is that people will be in a right old state.

There you go again. I am calm.

Yeah, youre right :wink:

You forgot to mention if you commented on some of the names people are called on here other than mine?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yeah, youre right :wink:

You forgot to mention if you commented on some of the names people are called on here other than mine?
Now THIS will be worth opening the Pringles for, buzzer will take you to the metaphorical NSC cleaners , showing you in your true light of clueless bellend , as you tell everyone what fun you're having laughing at little englanders and other meaningless phrases.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Now THIS will be worth opening the Pringles for, buzzer will take you to the metaphorical NSC cleaners , showing you in your true light of clueless bellend , as you tell everyone what fun you're having laughing at little englanders and other meaningless phrases.

Meaningless phrases such as Philbys' Self loathers, hating the working class for example?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, me too, my general approach to posting is never to be more smug and supercilious than you, so I certainly couldn't have been banned for that as you are still posting on that basis.......

I have to say, being serious now, I'm surprised you got banned. I'd like to know the reason. I've been banned twice but told why on both occasions ....although it was pretty obvious .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here