Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton sold out?

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Is there any chance Charlton will release any more? Only found out this afternoon I've not got my kids that weekend so would love to go....

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Is there any chance Charlton will release any more? Only found out this afternoon I've not got my kids that weekend so would love to go....

I've just asked this, and was told no chance as it stands.

Forgot to get mine this morning and now 2 of us without tickets. B*llocks.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I've just asked this, and was told no chance as it stands.

Forgot to get mine this morning and now 2 of us without tickets. B*llocks.
That's a shame, I wonder if they're allowed to release another block if they see them selling so well,
Fingers crossed.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.png

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Have you only had the 2965 mentioned originally? I'm pretty sure the full capacity of the Jimmy Seed is closer to 3400. Some of the seats behind the pillar and/or in the very back rows are often released as restricted view seats once an away team sells out of the main allocation. Not many iirc (200 maybe) but this may be a possibility? Apologies if this is incorrect.

Last edited:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That's a shame, I wonder if they're allowed to release another block if they see them selling so well,
Fingers crossed.

Last season they released more for Bournemouth. I'd imagine that Charlton won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Failing that, pay on the gate and go in the home end. The addicks won't mind as long as you join the protest against their board and behave. It's also beholden on them definitely being a relegation dead cert come 23 April.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

el punal

Well,well! They all went very quickly. Managed to get mine last Thursday on my season ticket loyalty gubbins but not today for my wife, who has in excess of the 1050 points needed.

So are the club going to ask Charlton for a further allocation or will that be it? Is this original smallish allocation on the advice of the police, bearing in mind our promotion push and Charlton's current woes with potential relegation, and, their on-going fans v board situation?

It does seem crazy to limit our allocation, from a revenue perspective, when we took 7000+ to MK Dons and we could easily match that/increase it for Charlton.

P.S. Anyone got a spare ticket? :tantrum:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well,well! They all went very quickly. Managed to get mine last Thursday on my season ticket loyalty gubbins but not today for my wife, who has in excess of the 1050 points needed.

So are the club going to ask Charlton for a further allocation or will that be it? Is this original smallish allocation on the advice of the police, bearing in mind our promotion push and Charlton's current woes with potential relegation, and, their on-going fans v board situation?

It does seem crazy to limit our allocation, from a revenue perspective, when we took 7000+ to MK Dons and we could easily match that/increase it for Charlton.

Don't think they can due to allocated season tickets in the rest of the ground ?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

If you manage to get 2 spares, I will take one of them off you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here