Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Wilson still recovering from his Virus?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
He's always shattered after spending only 10/15 minutes on the pitch I noticed this weeks ago and commented on here about it , he still doesn't look right.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Pretty ridiculous to suggest that he's lazy. He's signed for Man U as a kid, life-changing future untold riches at his feet, he gets sent out to the Albion for a bit of match play and suddenly he can't be arsed? Sorry, that doesn't ring true in any shape or form. Lad's patently got some kind of underlying medical problem that he's finding very hard to shake off. Did you not see him chucking up pitchside at Xmas and looking like death warmed up? He's not been right since. Having said that, it is a bit baffling that we do keep persevering with him at this crucial stage of the season when he's clearly still not nearly 100%.

So in summary he's a lazy f@@k

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Unofficially (er hem) Bobby has been cryogenically frozen in the deep hidden vaults of the Amex in anticipation for the last five minutes of the play-off final at Wembley (hence yesterday's draw). This explains his recent dramatic absence from the team squad.
He has been toned by the Club fitness trainers to a physical peak in readiness for the big event.
Once the moment comes, the kitman will do the business, submerge him in the wemberley hot tub for 45 minutes, strip off the bubblewrap around his knees and propel him into BHA folklore.
You've heard it here first because the secretive Man with no Name (from the North Concourse) told me, and he knows.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the proof of the pudding was in yesterdays unjust desserts.....wilson was like a butterfly surrounded by donkeys yesterday......when players like a fully fit chris martin find it hard to score at this level then
it is no wonder that an 80% fit wilson puts in a display like that against the runaway , undefeated in 16 , league leaders......ben mee is no mug and keane has come down from manure so their pedigree is obvious.......put that together with the fact that dyche targeted our weakness and it worked out for them......felt like a loss. and although i really don't like to say it our manager made an all too familiar mistake.......surely towell must be fitter , faster , more mobile that sidwell.......where is harper & skalak.....??? goldson took a while to get in and now he's keeping greer out who incidentally played 90minutes for scotland in the week but can't get in our starting side........dunk needs to grow up ....as far as i'm concerned he's the ariel component to our defence and both their goals came from corners.....again.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Don't think he is still suffering he just doesn't care. Looks worried about getting injured. I would rather have skalek coming on then him.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Love you Jem but here your studious research falls short.

We've all seen it with our own eyes, no more so than today..

Ha ! . I'm definitely seeing it ! Shame he didn't get the chance to put us over the line today.
Or this thread wouldn't exist.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He would have scored if Murphy had picked him out no question. Then he would be lauded. Burnley are bullies and Wilson isnt physical. Mind you thats what happens when you get loanees they dont always fully commit. Some do but a young Man Utd player with only seven or eight games to go wont.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Fair enough people Wilson probably didn't have the best of games but he did seem to find himself in acres of space in the 18 yard box when Murphy had the ball can anyone please tell me who the **** Murphy was passing that ball too? Wouldn't have mattered if we had Messi in the box or any other multi-million pound striker if you don't pick him out he isn't going to score!

Wilson is 20 years old. The youngest by far player in our squad and on the pitch today.
He's still learning. His form and games have been mixed but they reflect his experience.
The Championship is a tough league.

Its 4 months now since he was ill by the way. It was January 1st when he was sick on the pitch against Wolves and the club (who presumably were lying if this is to be believed) said at the time he'd recovered. They don't regularly play players who aren't 100%. Why would they ?
Why can't he just be a frustrating player and have poor and good spells in his game. Why must it be because he's "ill" ?

He does get a lot of unwarranted stick. Accusations of "lazy" for example are frankly nonsense. Only 2 games back he secured us 3 points with that rather good Reading goal and Hughton said, rightly, it was his best game for us so far. .

Don't want to sound too pedantic and I don't disagree with your general thrust but it is 3 months since the Wolves game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looked a lot better tonight. Defenders must be scared shitless of him

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Chris didn't over praise him, said he played well once we were 2 nil ahead and the game opened up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be honest, if he isn't suffering from a virus then he really wants to have a look at himself. Very very lazy performance when all his team mates were giving it everything. He's a match winner so worthy of his place but lack of endeavour is highly noticeable.

As I've mentioned several times in the past if he has what I had it is deceptive and comes and goes. I'm feeling a lot perkier at the mo, and I think (hope) he is too. But not Carling. Yet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here