Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR v Middlesbrough

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Massive game for us tonight and a difficult one.

If we manage a win, then our next 3 games are at home and I would back us to win against anyone at home (even through this sticky patch) we have been picking up wins still. Still no team has scored 2 goals at the Riverside since August 2014. Its our away form that has been dire.

If we win tonight, I can see us winning the next 5 games, or at least getting 13 points (not that there is any easy games in this league as everyone knows). QPR A, Huddersfield H, Preston H, Reading H, Bolton A.

But knowing us we will get beat by Bolton away and beat Burnley away the week after.

If we loose, I can see it going down to the last game of the season or we might be in the playoffs before then.

Just as I was starting to feel good, I have not looked too closely at your run in so thanks for that.
Trouble is that at this stage of the season all sorts of odd things can happen, nerves and all that.
Don't forget though that if you win tonight and we win tomorrow it could well be both of us going up automatically the last game could be who are champions which will obviously be us.
We have had some good results lately but not played well over the 90 minutes, we will need to do that tomorrow and the international breaks always worry me.
You know what, sod it, just take one game at a time and see what happens, not doing my nerves any good, my arse is like a rabbits nose the closer it gets to game time.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
This looks like it could be a massacre. QPR cannot defend what are bog standard crosses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here