Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elvis is back

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Struth alive man, that is so tragic. :facepalm:

[edit]

Although there is ONE pun on there which I admit to rather liking...

Those HTFC career statistics in full:
Goals:
Assists: 0
Rabbits caught: 0
Friends made: 0

That was decent. The rest though - hang your heads.

So he was on Lonely Street then?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Well Elvis has 0. Rakels has 1. Bojaj has 1. Bent has 2. Bobby has 7.

The thing there, is with Zamora and probably Bent they have to play the line as they lack pace now - Elvis doesn't have that excuse, so just gets caught offside as he doesn't appear to have a particularly active football brain.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Capture.PNG

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Maybe he will come out and say that Huddersfield was a mistake and a wrong move for him.

One has to wonder what would be a good move for him. I would argue that anywhere but here would be a good start.

Not for me, hope we can recoup something out of it.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Elvis averages offside 5.6 times in 90 minutes, but that includes Huddersfield record which was only once. This is twice as high as his nearest contendor at 2.8 per 90 mins.

Zamora and Bent are two of the leading contendors though at 2.3 each per 90 minutes.

Elvis was offside 8 times in an hour of football for the Albion. He managed to get off six shots, five from in the penalty area, three misses, one on target, two blocked.

He was also fouled 5 times and committed 4 fouls. Penalised once every ten minutes.

Could be down to lack of game time? All the Albion forwards and wingers have much better records if they start the game, including Lualua and Zamora. .

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here