Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough tickets

NELS1

Banned
Dec 19, 2015
lol Can't believe you are going to grass everyone up to your sister in law - you must be a right top boy up there ?

Who said i'm going to grass anyone, one of your own so called fans on here. Has told the whole world where he is sitting. I won't and don't need to say a word to anyone and never would

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Just had a call from the ticketing office and they've cancelled our tickets. They're apparently checking all new accounts created today (as well as this forum) and cancelling tickets for away fans in the home end. Quite a few as well. They're also blocking new accounts from being created.

Ah well was worth a shot. Have fun everyone xxx

They've done you a favour believe me. Some limp places like Watford or MK you can get away with it. Not Boro.

NELS1

Banned
Dec 19, 2015
Who knows who tipped them off Sonna? :shrug:

Your own fans tipped them off. Couldn't wait to come on here and tell every man and his dog. If you think these boards aren't monitored you are sadly mistaken. Anyone with an ounce of brain would have said nowt let alone give their Fxxxxxg seat away..

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
probably wasn't too difficult to spot a rush on tickets as their ticket office can't be that busy considering the Riverside is half empty most weeks :)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Your own fans tipped them off. Couldn't wait to come on here and tell every man and his dog. If you think these boards aren't monitored you are sadly mistaken. Anyone with an ounce of brain would have said nowt let alone give their Fxxxxxg seat away..
Aye, Middlesbrough didn't exactly have to call Sherlock :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You use the same entrance to the stadium and same concorse and can access both tiers.

Thanks. Is that 100% definite? I was going to try and swap them, but won't bother if I don't need to, as no doubt it will be stand where you like.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It'll be on Sky.
I just hope the Amex opens it's doors free to a large screen, but I'd like us to be promoted at the Derby match (as would 99% of other fans).
Agreed. Although the Burnley v QPR game kicks off at 4:45 on bank holiday Monday so we may need to wait for that to finish if we are to be promoted on that day.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Agreed. Although the Burnley v QPR game kicks off at 4:45 on bank holiday Monday so we may need to wait for that to finish if we are to be promoted on that day.

Ah, I didn't know that. I presume the amex will stay open for half an hour after our final whistle until the beer runs out just as they're running out onto the pitch . . .

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Ah, I didn't know that. I presume the amex will stay open for half an hour after our final whistle until the beer runs out just as they're running out onto the pitch . . .
Sky are running the games back to back, so need to either watch the Burnley game at the Amex or rush into Brighton after the game ends.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Thanks. Is that 100% definite? I was going to try and swap them, but won't bother if I don't need to, as no doubt it will be stand where you like.

Why do you think that? Normally only applies when the away section isn't sold out. Every seat will be taken and people will probably sit/stand where their ticket is otherwise it'll be chaos.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why do you think that? Normally only applies when the away section isn't sold out. Every seat will be taken and people will probably sit/stand where their ticket is otherwise it'll be chaos.

Don't think I've ever sat in my allocated seat at an away game in the last 15 years.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Don't think I've ever sat in my allocated seat at an away game in the last 15 years.

Good luck with kicking someone out of the seat they've bought a ticket for.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Ha ha true. You can see the funny side though right with the timing of your post, then the tickets being retracted. Anyway, perhaps a duffing up has been avoided.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Wanted desperately to go as I live in the north west, so it's an easy journey. Gutted I've not got tickets, but have the day off, so plenty of football on the telly, and plenty of beer flowing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here