Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Line of Duty

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Getting a little bored of this now. It's all becoming way too silly. Writers seem to be adding twist after twist just for the hell of it. Almost glad it finishes next week.

Utterly ridiculous to think an anti corruption police officer would just hand over his username and password to a colleague.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It is amazing how Roz Huntley keeps ahead of the game. The series has got ever more complicated but is still very enjoyable..

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Way too many times, just sit there thinking "that just wouldn't happen". Not believable.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Absolutely preposterous storyline yet gripping. Agree with the earlier comments, far too many 'that wouldn't happens'. I reckon the intense and frustrated glasses lady is Dot's sister and Ted will smack the bent top cop next week.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Having watched every series this one has strayed too far into ridiculousness now. I'll watch it to the end but I prefer more realistic crime drama. Far too silly and twisty turns.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I suspect Huntley will re-grow her hand, but with a new set of fingerprints, enabling her to frame her husband and his solicitor (who has something nasty hidden in his past).

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I love the way its all starting to return to the original series 1 .started watching series 1 again on dvd so as to get a refresher .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here