Line of Duty

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well bearing in mind that the new **** started I thought that one of **** *** ** ** .......so now that's clear roll on next week

Last edited:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Noooooooooooo!

Mere flesh wound. By next week he'll have killed the husband. You did see his eyes open, didn't you?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Watched all three series on catch up and one of the best dramas of this sort on tv. Having said that the ending to the last series got a bit unrealistic.

Previous series started off the best and ended the worse.

That last one left me feeling cheated by tricks of suspense with unrealistic conclusions. This one might be the same?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Not enjoying this series at all, so far. The last episode of the previous series got a bit ridiculous, and this one is continuing in the same form. Will still stick with it though.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not enjoying this series at all, so far. The last episode of the previous series got a bit ridiculous, and this one is continuing in the same form. Will still stick with it though.

I must admit I'm struggling to believe that DCI Huntley could get away with what she has done so far this series.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The plot is laughable nonsense. The writer should be bashed with a baseball bat and thrown over a bannister.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here