Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Line of Duty

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
The weakest of the four series by a long shot. Need a villain you really take a disliking too and as have said before missing key characters who were killed off in series three. 7/10

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If 'H' is Hastings??
Then why did he shoot balaclava man in the AC12 HQ, when any number of the coppers, who were already armed, could've taken him out?
Tying off loose ends?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Enjoyed it, but I don't think it was quite up to the last series. Nevertheless, for me, still best programme I have seen this year.
Thought we might hear a bit about Maneet giving Hilton the files and I still don't quite fathom why Nick Huntley was quite so jumpy when first interviewed by AC12. Maybe, I am a bit slow!
Can't conceive that Hastings will be H, and finally, I reckon Thandie must be one of the most stunning and beautiful ladies I have ever seen!:love::love:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Very good series.

There was a crap scene half way through the series, where Ross Huntley as the interviewee on potentially serious charges, turned the tables and interrogated the interviewers. Absolute bull - would not be permitted. So far fetched, I kept laughing at its ludicrosity.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Did anyone understand that? Would appreciate an explanation!

I think:

R Huntley was not bent but felt obliged to impress/do what Hilton wanted, who plainly was bent.
Also in the bent gang was Rupal, the criminal lawyer and a couple of hoods who wore balaclavas (who protected and used by the educated ones).

Overall a decent series, but R Huntley's pursuant of the simpleton (which was the originating story) and the black fella's lightning fast conversion to the bent gang were the 'let downs' for me. Maybe to draw people in they need something a bit silly to kick it off?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think:

R Huntley was not bent but felt obliged to impress/do what Hilton wanted, who plainly was bent.
Also in the bent gang was Rupal, the criminal lawyer and a couple of hoods who wore balaclavas (who protected and used by the educated ones).

Overall a decent series, but R Huntley's pursuant of the simpleton (which was the originating story) and the black fella's lightning fast conversion to the bent gang were the 'let downs' for me. Maybe to draw people in they need something a bit silly to kick it off?

Agree about the conversion. It smacked of being a very late change to the script.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm with you there on disliking that Americanism, my fellow fan!

Exactly. Americanisms are okay from Americans but we should avoid them at all costs even when in America (unless there's absolutely no other way of making the natives understand). Over here, definitely not. Don't get me started on people in shops and cafes saying "Can I get ...?" You're British, FFS ...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Exactly. Americanisms are okay from Americans but we should avoid them at all costs even when in America (unless there's absolutely no other way of making the natives understand). Over here, definitely not. Don't get me started on people in shops and cafes saying "Can I get ...?" You're British, FFS ...

My most annoying question and if I was serving them I would say Yes you can and walk away.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Dramatic licence allows them to get away with a few things.

Enjoyable series, as they all have been.

As for can I, may I, FFS, get a life!!!!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I reckon H is Archie from Emmerdale, was a strong but peripheral character in series 2 and turned up this time interviewing suspects but perhaps more significantly was up on the suspects board himself next to ACC Hilton.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Lot of 'H's in there :moo:
hhh.JPG

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I think:

Thanks for the explanation [emoji106]

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

There is one Americanism that is proper ****ish, and that is 'pissed'. Its pissed off you wankers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here