Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Line of Duty

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Previous series started off the best and ended the worse.

That last one left me feeling cheated by tricks of suspense with unrealistic conclusions. This one might be the same?

I have watched the second episode of series four and it's not gripping me as the other three did. Missing those key characters.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very good the way things were turned on AC12. It's complicated going at times but pretty gripping, can't wait to see Hastings revenge !

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Not sure if spoilers are allowed but...

I can't help but feel they have bottled it not killing Arnott off. Still amazingly good series as always

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Shirley odds on that her Quack`s swab of her arm is going to bite her on the @rse pointing the finger at her and resulting in getting her wrist slapped.

Without doubt. Picked up on that straight away. No other reason for that scene otherwise.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah it's all going too well for Huntley at the moment innit. If I've learned one thing from LoD its that you simply do not **** with AC12.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm enjoying the series but I do find it a bit implausible that an officer, investigated by an anti-corruption team, can ask for them to stop investigating her, Surely, if it were that simple, all officers would just request AC12 to hold off?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm enjoying the series but I do find it a bit implausible that an officer, investigated by an anti-corruption team, can ask for them to stop investigating her, Surely, if it were that simple, all officers would just request AC12 to hold off?

I really like the series, but that was simply ludicrous. An officer being investigated for a crime and corruption, would not be able to interrogate her accusers. The script writers really are scrapping the barrel to be able to give us the one shocking turn of events per episode. This detracted from a good story line.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I really like the series, but that was simply ludicrous. An officer being investigated for a crime and corruption, would not be able to interrogate her accusers. The script writers really are scrapping the barrel to be able to give us the one shocking turn of events per episode. This detracted from a good story line.

The same approach was of course used by Ms Denton in a previous series when she accused Steve Arnott.

As has been mentioned gripping stuff although only 4 people sitting round a table.

I did chuckle however when someone said that the mole is not pregnant it's just files under her uniform.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey

Having had experience of this you are asked if you have any comments to make, not sure it would go quite this far though, but dam good viewing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here