Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth votes to leave the EU

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
i wouldn't have thought they'd have much trouble in persuading the people of portsmouth.
portsmouth is an island city with an island mentality and it's people feel very loyal to the crown. good to see a city with some loyalty for a change. .

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
But then you're still left with Paulsgrove and Leigh Park . . . . . for those of you who know the local area. :wink:

I thought Leigh Park was independent anyway. I heard that residents need a permit to travel elsewhere.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Oo-er. Sussex surprises me but Lincoln doesn't. It can get a bit Wild West in the fens.

Heard it's turned a bit Eastern European in your neck of the woods. Had the 'pleasure' of visiting Peterborough recently, bit of an eye opener and no surprise it's the second most Eurosceptic place in Britain.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Heard it's turned a bit Eastern European in your neck of the woods. Had the 'pleasure' of visiting Peterborough recently, bit of an eye opener and no surprise it's the second most Eurosceptic place in Britain.

It's a bit Eastern European in my house too when the relatives are over from the old country. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

The shops in Boston and Spalding are more interesting than they used to be though...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So, vote to stay in the UK and you can jettison Portsmouth; what more reason do you need?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here