Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who says the Germans have no sense of humour?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
HT may be feeling bad but so is my mate whose Dad is Welsh. He is a Wales rugby fan but seems to flit between the two when it comes to football.

Last night he'd had a few and basically posted "F off Woy, you're useless" when we went 2 down. By 11pm he'd had 30 sarcastic replies including mine, which was "hope we play that well against Wales".

He deleted his post this morning.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is it safe to come out yet?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
England have encouraging players now, but they have to overcome the cycle of failure.

They have still yet to knock out a big team from the Euros or World Cup on foreign soil. FACT
Is that true?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
280px-UEFA_Euro_2016_qualifying_map.svg.png

It was actually pretty hard to be a European nation and NOT qualify for the Euros this time wasn't it. (Scotland managed it again, obviously).

Good to see the Isle of Wight in there.

I still can't get over how good that Vardy goal was, that's Messi/Van Basten jaw dropping stuff.

People are banging on about Rooney (think he'd make a decent attacking mid) but surely Woy has got to get Vardy starting now

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Herr Tubthumper has this stupid mentality where he can't bring himself to praise Germany without knocking this country. I don't understand why he can't praise other countries and cultures without constantly knocking our own. It's incredibly boring.

It might happen in the UK but it would never happen in Germany.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here