Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where has the Chancellor of the Exchequer gone?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I detest Corbyn and his politics. And the loony left who seem to be taking over the party are making it unelectable.

But at least he means what he says (even if it's absolute rubbish). Unlike Osborne who comes across as an arrogant patronising public school ****.

Why can't he just admit he screwed up rather than make us all listen to a load of patronising bullshit which is the stock of all politicians in the UK when they make a mistake?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
And how is that relevant to the discussion about policy/resignation/budget?

about the same as the ricking poor old Corbyn gets on this forum, if you give it you should be open and man enough to take it.
maybe you might like to explain why he has changed his name from gideon to george?
today will be very interesting, more stoney faces on the government benches and some sort of explanation as to why he was not there to face the music yesterday
politicians don't you just love them?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
about the same as the ricking poor old Corbyn gets on this forum, if you give it you should be open and man enough to take it.
maybe you might like to explain why he has changed his name from gideon to george?
today will be very interesting, more stoney faces on the government benches and some sort of explanation as to why he was not there to face the music yesterday
politicians don't you just love them?

Is JC gay as well then? Bet Diane Abbott will be surprised? Maybe she turned him? Would me.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
How is it a thread about our Chancellor, who has been in the job 6 years, enough time to presumably get a grip of things and not have to blame the previous government for everything, is derailed to be all about Labour?

If George Osbourne took a crap on your kitchen floor, would the answer be that it's a less smelly crap than if Labour had done it? It's hardly an argument is it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
glasfyn, I put wellquickwoody on block ages ago so I no longer read his crap.

water off a ducks back
there are some intelligent tories on here and some good discussions to be had

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Horrible as it is that was one of the first things I thought of, hide bad news on a bad news day! They have history for it from 9/11.

No 'they' don't.

It is a pre scheduled appearance, Osborne is still going to face a grilling in the House of Commons. Obviously they had no idea today's terrorist attacks would happen. Whereas people within the New Labour spin machine deliberately exploited 9/11 to as they so quaintly put it 'bury bad news'.

Not really comparable is it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
glasfyn, I put wellquickwoody on block ages ago so I no longer read his crap.

:splutters, coughs, spits tea across room, gasps for air, grasps for kettle, reaches pot, notices how black it is:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"no further plans for welfare savings"

Phew.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
"no further plans for welfare savings"

Phew.

so no further cuts coming from NHS, overseas aid, pensions, education, now welfare... where will cuts come, there's nothing of substance left to cut. austerity is over, if it was ever really with us.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The statistic that Gideon seems to like so much about the top 1% earning more than ever before (NB they haven't done it by working harder) surely contradicts his arguments about one nation fairness and reduced inequality...?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here