Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thieves Like Us

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am getting quite excited now, I think we really will make it over the line and not go into the play-off lottery

:bhasign::bhasign:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
if we beat burnley i think we will see it through and would send a real message to the rest

I concur Burnley is possibly the defining game of the season now, 3 points and we really should be looking at a top 2 finish

Let's hope it won't be a Blue Monday after game 46

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
For me it's still too early to get carried away.....oh bollox then....maybe this league will turn out to be a joy division for us.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I started believing around Christmas time that this team had been touched by the hand of God...if we do go up it will leave me suffering from shellshock!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
were still 10s to be champs bet365,
and 2-1 skybet (top 2 finish ) ,
"gamble responsibly , ...naw !"

I don't bet but have seen 8-1 and 9-1 to win the league,might fancy 100 notes as insurance for the season..

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I've been walking in the rain just to get wet on purpose...I hate that mirror it makes me feel so worthless, I'm an original sinner, but when I'm with you I couldn't care less.

Oh!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
It's been a long time since I felt like this, probably not since 1963. I thought leading up to Christmas that it was going to be a procession, but man did I have some blue Monday's when it looked like the wheels had fallen off.

However it was soon crystal clear that I shouldn't have been so restless as there is clearly going to be a procession followed by a ceremony at the town hall!

Me, well I'll set the world in motion as I think it is spooky how things can be ruined in a day, so no point worrying about results as that will clearly leave you feeling shell shocked when things don't go to plan. Sometimes, just sometimes you have to believe you have been touched by the hand of good and keep the true faith!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
farts-spies-like-us-590x350.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It still may happen, you have been warned

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003