Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bit early i know but if we do get promoted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
And we wish to become established in the PL the first change will have to be the manager,which managers with successful PL experience would be prepared to take on the job and more to the point, will Tony be cut throat and ambitious enough to make the change:albion2:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Are you suggesting we do this in the summer?!

I think any manager that goes up (whether it be us or another) deserves the chance to build their team in the Prem. Chris hasn't had a proper shot at the Premier League in my mind whereas there are plenty of established managers that have had way too much of a shot at it.

With our structure* and sensible spending I wouldn't be surprised if we were in a relegation fight IF (and it is a gigantic if) we were to go up no matter who the manager.

*Please note that this is in no way a dig at the club and I would much rather put the future of the club over a few years in the Prem and an FA Cup

** Please also note that I am sure you are fishing,.. but it is probably a point that has been thought of by some

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And we wish to become established in the PL the first change will have to be the manager
Spoof account.

90% of your posts are about how we're not good enough, and now you're suggesting we could get promoted, and at the same time you're suggesting we then sack the person that gets us there.

You're normally more subtle and your fishing can be passed off as just the moaning crap of an idiotic fan, but this time you've gone too far and blown your cover.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
And we wish to become established in the PL the first change will have to be the manager,which managers with successful PL experience would be prepared to take on the job and more to the point, will Tony be cut throat and ambitious enough to make the change:albion2:

How much did your lobotomy cost:p

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Are you suggesting we do this in the summer?!

I think any manager that goes up (whether it be us or another) deserves the chance to build their team in the Prem. Chris hasn't had a proper shot at the Premier League in my mind whereas there are plenty of established managers that have had way too much of a shot at it.

With our structure* and sensible spending I wouldn't be surprised if we were in a relegation fight IF (and it is a gigantic if) we were to go up no matter who the manager.

*Please note that this is in no way a dig at the club and I would much rather put the future of the club over a few years in the Prem and an FA Cup

** Please also note that I am sure you are fishing,.. but it is probably a point that has been thought of by some
Totally agree Chris will deserve the chance, but Palace, Stains, Leicester, are not where they are with the managers that got them promotion, if Muff wish to stay up next season they will have to replace Eddie, we will have to do the same if and when promotion is achieved

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Palace, Stains, Leicester, are not where they are with the managers that got them promotion
Not that I'm taking you seriously for one second, but Leicester stayed up with the manager that got them promoted, and comparing Worzel to Hughton is like pretending Mutts Nuts is a genuine account.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Totally agree Chris will deserve the chance, but Palace, Stains, Leicester, are not where they are with the managers that got them promotion, if Muff wish to stay up next season they will have to replace Eddie, we will have to do the same

When did Koeman ever have a successful managerial career in the PL before he went to Saints?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Totally agree Chris will deserve the chance, but Palace, Stains, Leicester, are not where they are with the managers that got them promotion, if Muff wish to stay up next season they will have to replace Eddie, we will have to do the same

But Leicester ended last season with that fantastic run with their old manager and who knows how this year would have gone had it not been for that momentum

Bournemouth we are yet to see about - Eddie has done a great job at a club that can only have 12,000 in the stadium each week. There is absolutely no reason to say they will be relegated if they keep him

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We're all in agreement that is a wind-up, yet everyone comments saying the same thing* keeping this drivel at the top of NSC. Can we all just let this thread die the death it deserves?

*I realise by adding to this thread I'm not helping. :shootself:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here