Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi tv guide-find channels easily

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hi

If I load this, will Racing UK automatically be on there or is it another APP?

Cheers
Racing UK and At The Races are both on Live Mix

RUK working OK right now

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Just installed Live mix and no like works, I get the loading box in the bottom right and then nothing.

Every other add on works fine for me, Exodus, UK Turk, Stream tv box etc. I am using latest version of Kodi on my Samsung S6 and install the repos/addons myself,. strange

Also, for sport, I subscribe to Streamtv box you can either download the app or install the Kodi addon, all sports channels from all over the world in HD! No buffering! also has box office and all events too, cannot fault it. They are also on twitter for full support. £80 for the year.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
Hi does anyone else have problems quitting live mix to get back to the kodi home screen? I can see my home screen behind the live mix but cannot seem to quit the addon unless I reboot the box. I think if I had a keyboard I could click on the x in the top corner but cannot access it from my kodi remote

Also finally got my box running Linux openelec. Much nicer experience without the rest of the android nonsense.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Hi does anyone else have problems quitting live mix to get back to the kodi home screen? I can see my home screen behind the live mix but cannot seem to quit the addon unless I reboot the box. I think if I had a keyboard I could click on the x in the top corner but cannot access it from my kodi remote

Also finally got my box running Linux openelec. Much nicer experience without the rest of the android nonsense.

The remote for my Kodi box has a button ( with an image of a computer mouse ), when pressed it allows me to control a cursor arrow that appears, using the up/down, left/right keys and this is what I use to get rid of any annoying x's that appear. You can also use this function with the on screen keyboard.

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
Is there such a thing as a combined FreeSat and XBMC/Kodi player?

Have internet and satellite input into garage for kitchen viewing but no aerial.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What apps do you guys mainly use for sports? Sports devil doesn't work at all for me so far this season, used to get great streams through mamahd, but nothing now.

I use the following with varying levels of success:

Zem TV
Adrian Sports
UK Turks
Phoenix Sports

I find the football can buffer quite a lot, I get that green screen thing and the connection drops but I'm currently watching the Eng v Pak cricket in glorious HD. Regards SportsDevil, the chap I bought my Kodi stick from is offering some sort of update for Sportsdevil software for a tenner - I got an email through but haven't properly looked at it, to be honest. PM me if you want me to send you the details.

Edit - and this is an excellent website for help on installing all the add-ons: http://bestforkodi.com/install-adrian-sports-addon/

Last edited:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I still cant get kodi to recognise the wifi connection on a Pi 3 and have to connect via a cat5 cable which is a pain, the web browser connects via wifi automatically but poxy kodi don't.
if and if techy on here can help i would appreciated.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
UKTVNow and LiveMix will go down very soon if they haven't already.

The owners of the UKTVNow app have reached out and expressed their concern over the Android app should the Kodi addon continue. Over the past year we have been hitting their servers hard and they only have a limited amount of bandwidth which is paid for via the ads in the Android app.

In the interests of keeping the app alive for Android users we came to a compromise, a reduced amount of channels (sports & kids) on a dedicated server. These reduced number of channels should be available in Zem TV soon. I haven't decided what to do with UKTV Again or LiveMix yet, but they will stop working soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like the end of live mix

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton

The owners of the UKTVNow app have reached out and expressed their concern over the Android app should the Kodi addon continue. Over the past year we have been hitting their servers hard and they only have a limited amount of bandwidth which is paid for via the ads in the Android app.

In the interests of keeping the app alive for Android users we came to a compromise, a reduced amount of channels (sports & kids) on a dedicated server. These reduced number of channels should be available in Zem TV soon. I haven't decided what to do with UKTV Again or LiveMix yet, but they will stop working soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest I've always anticipated the end to be when the new Clarkson prog comes out on Amazon, it'll surely get removed from the Fire Stick

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

TBF that's been up for a few weeks at SEO Michael but UK TV Now is still working fine for me and my current app of choice for sport. Live Mix has been down for yonks hasn't it?

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Complete novice on these android boxes......seem to be loads on amazon and I cant tell which are decent and which are not.

Can anyone recommend a specific one that has worked for them? Fully loaded would be good.

Cheers

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Complete novice on these android boxes......seem to be loads on amazon and I cant tell which are decent and which are not.

Can anyone recommend a specific one that has worked for them? Fully loaded would be good.

Cheers

There all much of a muchness, any of the MXQ boxes should be fine, get one with a keyboard. TBH if it comes fully loaded I'd reset it back, most of it's junk. You only need a couple of apps for Movies and a couple for Live Sport and easy to keep on top of.

You'll get plenty of help here to get going and far simpler than you may imagine

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
There all much of a muchness, any of the MXQ boxes should be fine, get one with a keyboard. TBH if it comes fully loaded I'd reset it back, most of it's junk. You only need a couple of apps for Movies and a couple for Live Sport and easy to keep on top of.

You'll get plenty of help here to get going and far simpler than you may imagine

Cheers....I am sure i'll be asking more!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here