Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Palace

Another trip to Wembley :banana::clap: A good day out all round, Reading fans I chatted to were so magnanimous and friendly after the game, was great atmosphere at the Mad stad. apart from the Happy clappers
It was almost like being at the play off semi at the Amex and us winning 2-0 late in the game oh wait it was the Fa cup quarter final Brighton don't do that do they?

Good transport links with the rows and rows of buses back to the station.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Another trip to Wembley :banana::clap: A good day out all round, Reading fans I chatted to were so magnanimous and friendly after the game, was great atmosphere at the Mad stad. apart from the Happy clappers
It was almost like being at the play off semi at the Amex and us winning 2-0 late in the game oh wait it was the Fa cup quarter final Brighton don't do that do they?

Who do you fancy playing? I bet the other 3 all dread drawing Palace.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014

Well done was great to see a diving master class once again,and you had the nerve to slate Benteke :tosser:

Mar 2, 2016
Well done was great to see a diving master class once again,and you had the nerve to slate Benteke :tosser:

You obviously have no understanding of the national game that is football.
Begone! Begone from the footballing world for good before you make yourself look like an even bigger **** than you already are!
FFS and yadda yadda yadda...

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
You obviously have no understanding of the national game that is football.
Begone! Begone from the footballing world for good before you make yourself look like an even bigger **** than you already are!
FFS and yadda yadda yadda...

Your a joke pal ,but like most things palace your cheating someone or something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here