Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another late KO complaint

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Crystal clear announcement in the concourse where I was.

Just to confirm, was this on a tannoy in the concourse? We were discussing in WSU that they should do this (we were aware was just unsure if others were) and I did say I don't know if they even have this facility in the course as never heard a tannoy in there specifically - just curious :)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Just to confirm, was this on a tannoy in the concourse? We were discussing in WSU that they should do this (we were aware was just unsure if others were) and I did say I don't know if they even have this facility in the course as never heard a tannoy in there specifically - just curious :)
Yes, clear and loud announcement on west stand upper concourse tannoy.

I almost had another pint, but 'input' and 'output' needs to be strategically planned further in advance :lolol:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Does anyone know what was the actual time kick off was and time time the game finished? Is there a website with realtime information?

D

Deleted User X18H

A gentleman dressed as butler handed me a handwritten letter from Paul Barber on a silver salva. This was just after my train left London Road around 7pm on Tuesday. I love 1901.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, clear and loud announcement on west stand upper concourse tannoy.

I almost had another pint, but 'input' and 'output' needs to be strategically planned further in advance :lolol:

Oh - maybe we'd entered the ground by this point or just missed it! Good to know they did this though - thanks :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
*salver

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here