10qldz.jpg

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Both Apple and Samsung phones/Android and iOS have their strong points and weak points; to dismiss either as 'crap' or 'useless' is pretty stupid.

I don't get on with iPhones because I find the OS too simplistic and rigid. Doesn't mean I think it's shit- I can see why some people would like it- it's just very uniform. Strange that you think Android is 'dreary' when it offers far more scope for customisation than iOS.

There's no such thing as a 'Samsung 4' either.
Good post. Both apple and android have become slightly closer in recent times with many innovations on one platform ending up on the other. They are both fantastic, I prefer android (Nexus) as I like to root and customise (dreary! Lol!) but I fully understand why people love apple.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
What I imagine will happen is the 5s will not be sold by Apple any longer. The introduction of the new phone may mean other vendors lower their prices of that to clear stocks.

I'd have thought the SE (or whatever they call it) would probably still be the purchase to consider first.

Worth waiting until the announcements anyway and then decide.

Good call. I'm going to order the new SE and enter the Apple world for the first time since my 10-year old iPod

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here