Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Certainly Not Going to Chip My Dog!

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
I think it is a great idea. When the vet chipped our cat I said I would like to be chipped myself, then if I get run over the A & E can see instantly who I am and have the medical info they need .. I would do it if a human scheme existed.

What a great idea, could include passport, criminal record and political affiliations etc would save so much time and trouble.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I think it is a great idea. When the vet chipped our cat I said I would like to be chipped myself, then if I get run over the A & E can see instantly who I am and have the medical info they need .. I would do it if a human scheme existed.

Me too, but I bet all the human rights brigade would never let it happen. Imagine being stopped by the OB - no more "What's your name sir" and the crap that follows - just scan 'em - simples

On a similar note, I'd like to see a DNA sample accompany every new birth registration and have this kept on record permanently - shirley a deterrent to possible future crime along with no more John Doe deaths - simples. Again human rights mob will find some reason to make this unlawful. Jeremy Kyle's life made easier too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here