Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan sets up petition to ban Benteke and dock Liverpool 6 points

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
cant be bothered reading it all but a palace fan wetting his nappy over benteke diving is like ......a palace fan moaning because his mum wont clean his bedroom...!! as in ...i couldn't care less about either set of circumstances.....dont care about palace .....only care abooot sheff weds...:lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Odds on the Palace gimp on this thread running back to the BBS telling his mates that he 'owned some seaweeds lol'. Unless he has already done that.
Odds on that 'a league apart' will never post under that name again once palace goes down :lolol:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Boxing Day 1980, surely? When a fan got knifed outside Selhurst?

1980 was December 27th and at The Goldstone.
I'm referencing the clashes after the Xmas Day & Boxing Day games in 1951.
I've been trying to dig out where I previously read this but not having much luck!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Lets check the scores on the 'Passion and Fighting Spirit' doors shall we:

Brighton fans before the demolishing of the Goldstone:

March through London,
Visit to home of despised owner,
Walkout Protest,
Stay Out Protest,
Pitch Invasion causing match abandonment,
Campaign for FA intervention,
Analysis of the club's articles of association finding evidence of alteration in the event of liquidation,
Protests at National Political Conference,
First Fans United Match.

Palace Fans after a penalty was awarded against them:

An internet petition
Palace Fans after their club was bought out by overseas investors with zero interest/knowledge of CPFC or 'soccer' in general (but with a track record of terrible on-pitch results from their other sporting investments):

**** all.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
wankers just wankers !!:tosser:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
5th December: "On Saturday (at Newcastle) it was a dive and he's paid the price. He'll learn that lesson. He's not somebody that's renowned for diving, and it is something I personally discourage, I really don't like it in the game. He's had my feelings on it. I've been very, very pleased with him, it's just a tiny aspect of his game he needs to correct".

That's annoying - I like Pardew a bit more now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It sounds by the bitterness and vitriol that's shining from your words that it's you that needs to deal with things.
The only thing we have to deal with is an FA cup quarter final coming up and premier league football.
As Palace fans we've had worse.

So why has someone decided to raise a petition then? Are you not a tad embarrassed by this?

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
According to the papers today Palace as looking a bringing in Benteke for £25 mil . Wonder how this fan would feel if it goes ahead ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here